*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156231-Shrunken-sister-Finished/cid/2483584-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2156231
This is a homage to my roleplay partner Kayla.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: BodyTheif
It’s around 4am in the middle of the night. Your sleeping soundly in your tiny bed whilst listening to the soft rain whipping against the window giving you calm and relaxing shivers. Suddenly a loud booming noice could be heard coming from downstairs quickly wakening you up from your slumber. It could easily be mistaken for thunder but then you recognized the groans of struggles as your sister tried to remove her drenched boots stomping them against the floor.

“god damn it sis... Can’t you just be come home quite for once you bitch?” Covering your ears whit your pillow you tried to go back to sleep but the loud sounds from downstairs just didn’t seem to stop. Julia seemed to be walking around probably having a midnight snack before bed like she usually does. You sighed considering what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. Walk down stairs and confront her

2. Just ignore it... she have to fall asleep soon right?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BodyTheif (UN: jennygts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BodyTheif has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156231-Shrunken-sister-Finished/cid/2483584-The-beginning