*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Lucky Lady
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158877-Female-Wedgie-Victim/cid/2497628-The-Lucky-Lady
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2158877
A woman finds herself wedgied and humiliated by the people in her life.
Chapter #1

The Lucky Lady

    by: BimboFuta
First we must choose the woman to be wedgied. This woman is going to be the wedgie VICTIM, she isn't going to give wedgies (not very often at least), so keep that in mind. You can decide if the woman likes the wedgies and humiliation or not later on in the chapters.

#1: Brielle: Brielle is a high school girl, and extremely popular at that. She has a bit of a tough girl vibe, often wearing black skinny jeans and darker eye shadow and eyeliner. Her long dirty blonde hair flows down smoothly to the middle of her back following her curvy figure which supports plump breasts and a perfectly round bubble butt. Due to her popularity and image, Brielle's humiliation would hit her hard; especially if people found out about the childish underwear she wore under her clothes!

#2: Jennifer: Jennifer is an English teacher and track coach at the high school Brielle attends. She's a shorter woman, shorter than a good number of her students, but her that doesn't negatively impact her frame in any way; she has a bouncing round butt on top of her smooth legs, a curvy waist, and slightly smaller than average perky breasts, along with straight black hair that comes down to her shoulders. As a teacher, nothing could be more mortifying than being wedgied by her students and getting flashbacks to her own high school days, and the bullying she would face in the teacher lounge is unimaginable.

#3: Catherine: Catherine is a mother of two girls that works at a local restaurant as a manager. She's a bit taller than most women, but still hovers around average. She has long wavy brunette hair that flows down to the back of her waist, small but round and perky breasts, and a big bubble butt that strains the hem of her jeans due to its size. The only thing more embarrassing than being wedgied in front of all of her customers to Catherine, is being wedgied in front of her own daughters by her wife, or even by her own daughters!

#4: Courtney: Courtney is Catherine's wife, and she works as the nurse at the local high school the girls attend (the same school Brielle attends and Jennifer works at). She's a fair bit shorter than her wife, Catherine, and doesn't quite have the same size bottom, but she's still quite the woman to look at. She has a beautiful figure, round, perky, and plump breasts, and her bottom is round and tight, even if it isn't quite as big as her wife's. Sharing the same potential humiliation via her daughters as her wife, Courtney also faces the potential of having rumors spread around the school about her just like Jennifer does, and having kids fake illness just to give free wedgies!

You have the following choices:

1. Brielle!

2. Jennifer!

*Noteb*
3. Catherine!

*Noteb*
4. Courtney!

5. A different girl!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158877-Female-Wedgie-Victim/cid/2497628-The-Lucky-Lady