*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498149-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: Biggerthanbig
Nine year old Dylan was feeling bored, lying in the grass of the back-yard. His mom send him outside. "It's far too nice weather to be playing videogames," she said. Now he was staring at the sky, wasting his time. He could've called his best friend Tim, but that would take effort from his part.

All of a sudden he noticed a flash of light from the corner of his eye. At first he thought it was just the sun glistening off a window. However it was reflected on a small object sticking out of the ground in the bushes. The boy jumped up and ran over to the spot. It was buried next to his mother's flowerbed. Had she forgot one of her tools? I began digging the thing out.

Amazed he stared at the object in his hands. Brushing off the pieces of soil he finally saw what it was. Some sort of gun, like it came straight out of some sci-fi cartoon. It had a switch and a trigger. It was probably left by the previous owner, some nutjob who thought he was an inventor. Bank took the house and kicked him out. Still, that was years ago. Though he and his mom did clean out the garden shed. There was plenty of junk, but they must have missed the gun.

Just then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498149-Beginning