*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160300-Flatulent-Adventures-in-Ponyville/cid/2503701-A-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2160300
It’s time to begin a new life working with Princess Twilight in Ponyville
Chapter #1

A new life

    by: GassiPals
As the sight of Ponyville draws into the horizon, you feel yourself almost collapse, the heat still bearing down on the open pathway.

You collapse against a shaded tree; listless and utterly fatigued from the walk. Springing a few bits to get a carriage from Canterlot is seeming like a better idea now.

As you catch your breath and feel the much-needed coolness of the shade against your sweaty brow, you sit and admire Ponyville just ahead of you; it isn’t exactly the sort of place that screams royalty, but if Princess Twilight Sparkle is willing to call it home, you’re not going to question it.

You search your satchel for the scroll of directions Twilight had sent you, though looking ahead at the lofty structure of the castle which overtops the rest of the thatched-roof buildings, you don’t think you’ll need it.

Dear Peppermint Swirl,

I am looking forward to you working as my new assistant! I hope Ponyville provides a pleasant contrast to Fillydelphia, and hope to see you as soon as possible.
Once you arrive in Ponyville, you can meet me at the castle for your induction on Thursday.

Sincerely,
Twilight.


She had also included a map with directions, but reading the letter again you realise how vague Twilight is regarding the job itself. Even in the original job description, she had not really given any details, though the prospect of working with Twilight Sparkle of all ponies makes something so petty null and void, and you feel very honored that you have been chosen for the job in the first place.

Your induction isn’t until tomorrow, so it’s really up to you whether you want to head to Twilight now or sleep somewhere else for the night.
Looking ahead, you see three options:

You have the following choices:

1. Surprise Twilight with an early arrival

2. Head into town

3. Wander along the outskirts a little longer

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GassiPals (UN: gassipals at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GassiPals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160300-Flatulent-Adventures-in-Ponyville/cid/2503701-A-new-life