*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Snoozeton is about to liven up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168020-Johnny-Macks-Weird-Swap-Shack/cid/2542258-Snoozeton-is-about-to-liven-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2168020
John just stumbled upon something that's going to shake things up in Snoozeton.
Chapter #1

Snoozeton is about to liven up

    by: SamTheSnake
"Alright... connect the wiring in this terminal here... tighten down the nuts and washers over there... upload the software from the laptop to the control module... and that should just about do it!" Johnny said to no one in particular.

It was another sunny, warm day in Snoozeton. Johnny Mack has been tinkering away for 6 hours already, even though it wasn't even lunchtime yet. A few years back, Johnny began 'inventing' different gadgets and gizmos. The self-hammering hammer, the binocular eyeglasses, and the mail-fetching UAV were some of his less-successful inventions, but he was sure he had struck gold with his most recent development.

"Man oh man, no one is going to believe me when I tell them what I've done this time," he said with a smirk on his face.

The shed in the back yard of his family's home had, for all intents and purposes, been commandeered by Johnny to give him a safe place to work on his inventions.

"Johnny Mack's Swap Shack," he said, looking at the pile of wires and computer terminals spread out in front of him. It looked like something out of a Hammer Bros horror flick. There were two barber chairs in front of Johnny, both had a headset with tubes, wires, and lights coming out of them. Off to the side, there was a computer terminal with all sorts of pictures and figures on the screen.

Johnny had done it. He had set out to create a machine to help people understand one another. A sort of way to hasten the empathy process that so many people are reluctant to try. However, Johnny didn't realize his machine was not going to work as planned... like usual.

This machine doesn't just help people understand each other, it literally gives the two subjects a first-hand experience at being the other person!

But, as Johnny always had a knack for doing, he pressed on with his experiment, oblivious to what he had truly created. With a grin on his face and excitement in his eyes, he only had one question to ask himself...

"Now, who is going to help me reveal the greatest invention of all time?"

You have the following choices:

1. Carla

*Noteb*
2. Richard

3. Cindy Lou

4. Jack

5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SamTheSnake (UN: samthesnake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SamTheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168020-Johnny-Macks-Weird-Swap-Shack/cid/2542258-Snoozeton-is-about-to-liven-up