*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173295-Milking-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by TSIM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2173295
The a breast expansion story

The a breast expansion story

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hey there. Assuming you didn't get here by accident, welcome.
Im looking to produce a visual novel style game all about huge breasts!
Unfortunately, my writing skills are rather lacking and a visual novel relies on its story. That's where you come in. I want you to help me create the best narrative driven adult game I can! Help me flesh out the story and make it interesting.

How it works is pretty simple, just add a chapter to the story, or multiple chapters, and once there's enough chapters to begin a story, I'll edit them into a visual novel format.

One great thing about visual novels is they can have multiple stories just like writing.com's interactives!
I'll try to include the best of each chapter and give the player choices at specific chapters where I think the story breaks off into something really interesting!

So don't be shy, chip in and give me a hand. You may find the experience fun.

If I do eventually get enough of a story going to turn into a game, it will of course be free to download.
All contributors will be credited within the game's credits (unless you request not to be included)


A few rules:
I reserve the right to edit or delete chapters that I find too vague, poorly written or offensive.
The focus of this story is breast expansion, try to keep this the main focus.

I'm a fairly open minded person, but I do have my limits.
Any chapters that include chapters or stories belonging to or written by somebody else, underage characters, furries, snuff, gore, scat, pro-violence or abuse themes or other generally gross or offensive content will be deleted or modified.
No exceptions.

Other content I wish to not include:
Weight gain (unless it is about the breasts)
General inflation (air, water, gas, magic, whatever, no inflation.)
"readers choice" or "something else" chapters (if you can't or won't contribute yourself, then please don't fill the story with useless and annoying one line chapters.)
Licensed characters (original only please.)
Giantess or shrinking (only the breasts grow and shrink.)
Futanari (no chicks with dicks please)

Finally, while "bigger is better" is the aim of this story, remember to pace it out evenly, and refrain from adding ridiculous stuff like planet size boobies. Breasts don't grow 50 ton overnight. Try to limit the growth to reasonable sizes. I'm okay with unrealistically enormous breasts, but breasts that fill an entire football stadium just breaks down the story and makes no sense.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173295-Milking-it