*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Moved in
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175306-Your-monster-girl-next-door/cid/2580534-Moved-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #2175306
You've moved into a new house, the next door neighbour isn't normal though.....
Chapter #1

Moved in

    by: deus001
You sigh in content, you just arrived at your Aunt's place one hour ago. It was an all day trip to get to this place, but it was worth it. You were gonna need a place to stay to attend college and your Aunt wanted the house looked after while she went on a year long trip, it was perfect. You saw the place was well looked after already, a faint scent of lavender permeated the house.

It was a two floor deal, but overall was a small place. Your bedroom was second floor, you went up and put your luggage bag down on the floor. It contained your clothes, a PS4, your books and bathroom stuff. It was a plain looking room, but it at least had a double bed and a big TV. The living room downstairs had a nice fireplace and small TV and looked well cared for. Your Aunt was pretty tidy all round. The bathroom was a bath and shower set, you noticed a note on the door of it.

"Dear (y/n)

Thanks for agreeing to stay at my place while I go on holiday, I wish you best of luck in your studies. Don't worry about the area, crime hardly ever happens here and the people keep to themselves. I once heard some rumours that your next door neighbour is a bit odd, I've never really met them though so take it with a pinch of salt. Good luck now. Love your aunty."

Setting the note down you walked over to the fridge, it was looking a bit bare. The day was getting late but the stores should still be open, there was a large amount of cash that you were told about in your bedroom to be spent to keep yourself okay. Getting some you head out the door.

Little did you know someone next door was looking out the window at you.

"There's a guy living there, he looks pretty handsome." a female voice mutters......

Who is your neighbour?

You have the following choices:

1. A vampire

2. A werewolf

*Noteb*
3. A mage

*Noteb*
4. A spirit

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175306-Your-monster-girl-next-door/cid/2580534-Moved-in