*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of Something Great
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175704-The-Swap-Wand-in-Overwatch/cid/2582435-The-Beginning-of-Something-Great
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2175704
A character from Overwatch finds the Swap Wand, how will they use it?
Chapter #1

The Beginning of Something Great

    by: Upsetti
We must decide who will receive the wand, but first we should cover some rules.

The Rules of the Wand:
1. The wand demands it be used, very few people can hold it and not want to use it. Though the wand is not good or evil, it encourages the user's inner desires whether they desire curves, status, skills, or vengeance.
2. The wand will always leave the targets in the positions they were in. IE when swapping bodies, the bodies will move, not the person inhabiting it.
3. The wand can swap anything that can be defined as a trait, whether it be physical or mental. It can swap skin tones, body parts, articles of clothing, friends, and skills. The wand is capable of making multiple swaps at a time.
4. The wand will adjust clothing to fit the body it is swapped to, but only alters clothing when the clothing is the target of a swap.
5. The wand most often makes swaps so that only the holder will know, but because the wand knows the desires of the wielder of the wand intends to use it maliciously the wand will leave both the holder and the victim know of the swap, but the victim either not be able to say what happened to them, or people would not believe what they are saying. For Example, D.Va makes Mei upset, so Mei uses the wand to swap Roadhog's fat onto D.Va. Only D.Va and Mei know of the swap, Mei as the holder, and D.Va as the victim. As result of this swap D.Va's mech is adjusted for her new weight, D.Va knows that all of a sudden she is fat and can't admit it, Roadhog now has very little fat on his body so his huge, mech tossing muscles are exposed for the world to see.

Now that we know what this wand can do! Let's see who get's this wand!

You have the following choices:

1. Is the character female?

2. Is the character male?

3. Is the character an omnic?

4. Is the character an animal?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Upsetti (UN: upsetti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Upsetti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175704-The-Swap-Wand-in-Overwatch/cid/2582435-The-Beginning-of-Something-Great