*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Eve of the Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179157-The-Big-Trip/cid/2599619-The-Eve-of-the-Big-Day
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2179157
Your annual trip goes more than a bit unexpectedly when something/someone starts changing.
Chapter #1

The Eve of the Big Day

    by: Thatbadwriter
"FINALLY!" you exclaimed when you got into your car and starting homeward after a particularly grim day at the office. Finally your cabin trip was here and you were more than ready to just have a week of freedom. Slowly plodding along through the rush hour traffic you began running over a checklist in your head of everything you needed check, check, shit I guess I can stop for that on the way.

Upon arriving home you were, like always, too drained to do anything extravagant and just made a frozen dinner while watching some mindless T.V. with a dumb smile on your face, knowing that tomorrow was your release from the regular stressful prison of life. Finishing dinner and tossing the silverware in the sink to sit for a week, already slipping to relaxation mode, you made your way to your room to quickly pack, you grabbed some comfortable clothes, an extra charger, and whatever bric a brac you felt like bringing along, then deciding you had packed enough you moved to the bathroom to gather toiletries and shower before bed.

As you stripped before entering the shower even your reflection couldn't get you down. You weren't exactly unattractive you were just plain with your brown hair and eyes, your body was plain, not really weak but not particularly strong while developing a small pouch, your dick was a soft four inches and hard 6, not small but definitely not big, and you weren't short or tall at five feet and ten inches. But none of that mattered because tomorrow began your week, the week of Josh.

After showering you returned to your room and climbed into bed when...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179157-The-Big-Trip/cid/2599619-The-Eve-of-the-Big-Day