*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not-ten-du Switch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185286-The-Switch/cid/2629945-Not-ten-du-Switch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2185286
You buy a new video game console, but end up with a body swapping machine.
Chapter #1

Not-ten-du Switch

    by: Divine Bandit
You stare at the device on the table in front of you. A big, ugly logo across the front of it reads, "The Switch." A total fool, that's what you were. You were trying to get the hottest new video game console when you found this listing for "The Switch" online. The price was great so you didn't even think about it. You had met up with the seller earlier today and made the exchange. In retrospect, that guy was sketchy as hell. He sold you some crappy knock off.

The device looked like the genuine article at a glance. It had a screen in the middle, and two removable controller-like things that attached on the sides. It was too small, and horribly uncomfortable to hold for long. There was a main terminal it would slip into for charging and increased power, apparently. Strangely, it didn't have any kind of video outputs for a TV.

You almost threw it directly in the trash, but you decided to at least check out how bad it is for a laugh. Most knockoff consoles at least had some hilariously bad games included. You take it off the dock and power it on. It takes a long time to load up, but it eventually starts.

Thank You Consumer
SWITCH Console assists in
Mental Relocation Program
Each Controller [JoyPods] can detach to make swap
INUTITIVE. EAZY. DESINE.


"Ugh, Couldn't they at least get an English speaker to proofread their instructions?" You play around with the device for an hour but can't bring up any games. You just find more weird text and settings. It doesn't appear to be a knockoff game console at all. It kind of seems like... a knockoff body switching machine. "That's interesting..." You say to yourself. You're skeptical, but there's no way you aren't going to try this thing out.

Who Are You? Further description to be added as characters develop!
Lily - a 24 year old trans woman, someone who was born male but identifies female. You don't really pass as female, and you're not out to everyone, only a select few people so far. You essentially live as the male Kyle, even though you want to be a woman.

Natalie - a 17 year old high school girl.

David - a 36 year old man.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lily

*Noteb*
2. Natalie

*Noteb*
3. David

4. Someone else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185286-The-Switch/cid/2629945-Not-ten-du-Switch