*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2634033-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
Chapter #1

Chapter 1

    by: Joe
The following story is about a woman who likes to collect heads. It all started when she was young as she developed the ability to detach her original head at will. She then begin to try on the heads of others for fun and have control over them. The other's head were conscious in the process and grew wary of her. The woman then starts to lose friends as they start to be afraid of her ability. This drove her mad and get into head collecting so that she will never be lonely again. She takes good care of her heads whether they like the place or not. Her original head though remains a mystery in the collection.

And so our story starts off...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2634033-Chapter-1