*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Begginning Of The Mission
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186623-Dimensional-pleasures/cid/2636820-The-Begginning-Of-The-Mission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2186623
Your an experiment created by aliens to gather information on female organisms.
Chapter #1

The Begginning Of The Mission

    by: Coolzebra
Rob wakes up to what seems to be in a testing tube. he try to break free but couldn't since the tube was glass. "Good to see your awake Project R ." a voice said. Rob was confused and looks around and saw the body of a alien with tentacle attached to its body. "w.....What am I?" He asked. The alien smirks and sets him free and grabs him, making rob squirm. "Your our creation. Your mission is to gather information on the genetic code of female organisms in any type of dimension we send you too." It said as it began to walk. You look around and notice that everything was silver and there were monitors with weird lights. "What if I fail?" He said. "then we don't go and bring you back" It said with a serious tone and places Rob in a room and left him there. "Which Dimension am I going first?" Rob asks. But before he could get an answer, the room started to shake and a bright light filled the room. Rob couldn't do anything and everything went white.

When he came to, he was in the........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Furry Dimension(population is anthro furries)

2. Sonic the hedgehog Dimension

*Noteb*
3. Star Fox Dimension

*Noteb*
4. Pokemon Dimension

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Coolzebra (UN: dreamsage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coolzebra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186623-Dimensional-pleasures/cid/2636820-The-Begginning-Of-The-Mission