*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2653981-Intro
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2189952
Some people like to shrink near girls other like to shrink near animals lets mix it.
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: araval
This was another beautiful day in Kimihito house. You Kurusu Kimihito was working in the kitchen when Miss Smith come.
"Hello, how are you today" said Smith.
"Hello. Why did you come to us today" you answered.
"I just come to deliver new medicine that help lose weight...." said Smith. "STOP !!!!!" yelled Centorea as she charged into kitchen " don’t say anything more"
You were quite shocked, what just happened.
"Please go with me we will discuss this outside" said Centorea.
After few minutes Centorea come back alone.
" is everything ok ?" you asked.
"Yes, perfectly" said Centorea "Smith just delivered me some painkillers"

After this she just run to her room without looking at you. It was a little strange but nothing extraordinary in this house. Without thinking about this you went back to cooking. When you almost finished cooking your phone rang. You were focusing at this moment on adding appropriate amount of salt to soup so it did surprise you. Due to surprise you straightened up suddenly and hit your head in the locker. “ Aaaauuu” this was quite painful. What is this. You looked at your phone and read message. This is from Smith “ Remember that medicine will cause rapid sweating”. It’s a little strange for painkiller you thought.

Ouch my head its really painful. You went to toilet to take painkiller but after few minute of searching you didn’t found anything. “ ahh I forgot to restock painkillers, they go quite with this girls. Hmm maybe I will borrow one from Centorea” you said. Without wasting another minute you went to her room. After knocking you didn’t hear any reply. Probably she went for her morning jogging session. “She won’t mind If I just borrow one medicine”. You entered her room and saw bottle of medicine on the table. Without thinking you took one pill and gulped it. After one moment you saw text one battle. “Medicine for weigh lose” and below in red “ WARNING medicine not tested for humans”. UPS this is bad. “ Fuck I should read bottle description before taking it”. After few minutes you feel a little dizzy. What will you do ?



You have the following choices:

1. Whait here for Centorea

2. Go to Miia

3. Call Smith

4. Ignore and go living room (papi)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2653981-Intro