*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708660-How-it-all-started
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
Chapter #1

How it all started

    by: Kane01
His life sucked. There was no question about that.

Jon had such high hopes when he graduated Highschool and had went out into the real world. Six months later he was living in the basement of a school in a town halfway across the country barely making ends meet.

They say you have to start from the bottom and work your way up. Well it couldn't get any closer to the bottom than he was in the basement of that school. He couldn't afford a real apartment and his employer had allowed him to set up a couch for himself in the basement of the school out of "the goodness of his heart."

Above him Students were leaving. Tomorrow would be the last day of school. It was the beginning of the Summer Vacation. A month earlier he'd wondered would he still be allowed to stay in the school during that break. The answer, as it turned out a month later, was a definite NO. Jon had done his job to the best of his abilities and just like that, for his hard work he was homeless.

So when the opportunity to achieve his greatest fantasy arrose he decided to take it.

It had taken almost all of his savings to acquire the vial of chemical that would shrink him down. It came in a EpiPen type applicator for quick injection. Holding it in his hand, he almost didn't think it was real. Maybe it wasn't. After all, there was the possibility that he'd been scammed.

It was a bit too good to be true. But there was the assurance of the 100% satisfaction.

At least didn't have anything in the way of worldly possessions to take with him. The only thing he really had was an computer that he'd found down in that basement and he would leave it there for the next sucker to find.

The School was your typical high school that you might see anywhere. About a hundred and fifty students, and X number of teachers. Jon unlocked a side door and locked it behind him. There was something eerie about walking through the empty building. Like tomb in many ways. Hell, the building was so old Jon wouldn’t have been surprised if there was more than one Ghost floating about.

As he passed a row of lockers he noticed a pair of worn gym shoes setting on top of a locker as though a student had put them there as he was getting ready to leave and had forgotten them up there instead of locking them away. What caught Jon’s eye was the size of the shoes. They were enormous by human standards. Clearly the owner wasn’t human. He picked one up off the top of the locker. Felt its weight.

“Damn, old Noah could’ve used one of these.”

It was at least a size 20 and must’ve been 8 inches wide. Jon looked at the insole taking note of the wear pattern and indentations. A Bear wore this from the looks of it. The indentations were a dark black compared to the grey color of the insole. How many hours of wear did it take to make such an imprint? In his mind Jon envisioned himself exploring the indentations like an astronaut on the moon.

He thought of the injector in his pocket. Maybe he could. Then again, there were other potential locations he could try.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708660-How-it-all-started