*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199493-Shrunk-at-an-Art-College/cid/2711421-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2199493
Ben is a freshman who is shrunk in his dorm! Will he find help or be crushed?
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: zerozero
Ben wakes up on a beautiful Saturday morning, his short black hair like a nest ontop of his head. Ben is a tall quiet kid, his pale complextion and meak demeanor tend to give off the impression that he is always tired. He gets out of bed excited to hangout with his friends on a weekend with no painting, art history, or design classes to worry about.

However this morning wasn't like other mornings, things were about to get really strange for Ben as his stomach suddenly started to churn. "Stupid meal plan," he grumbled to himself. Ben did live off of the schools food plan, but he often found it to be gross and has gotten a stomach bug from time to time.

He didn't think it to be odd at first, walking into the middle of his single dorm room, but the feeling in his stomach started to spread to his whole body, and he passed out on the floor. When he awoke everything was different, his surroundings had grown to unbelievable sizes. He heard massive banging as tremors soaked the ground which sounded like footsteps from outside in the hallway.

He realized in that moment that things hadn't grown, but infact that he had shrunk.

Who is outside?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zerozero (UN: bwethe20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zerozero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199493-Shrunk-at-an-Art-College/cid/2711421-Beginning