*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Arc's semblance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202348-RWBY-Female-Muscle-Growth-Arc-Semblance/cid/2728817-An-Arcs-semblance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2202348
Jaune's semblance finally manifested, with powerful amazons as a result!
Chapter #1

An Arc's semblance

    by: reza0807
If anyone asked him, Jaune Arc would deny all accusations that he squealed like a little girl. Seriously, he did not make such undignified sounds, no matter how much people insisted. Especially a certain blonde pun-terror!

But for this one time, he allowed himself to cheer with no restraint.

The blonde swordsman and hunter-in-training was outside of Beacon, using a secluded spot near the Emerald Forest as a private training ground. Pyrrha and he would either us this one or the roof of the dorms whenever they trained together. However, this time the redhead was nowhere to be seen.

Anyway, Jaune had finally discovered his semblance! The blonde teen was beyond ecstatic. Many people had speculated about what it could be; Ruby thought it would be flashy, Nora thought it would be heroic, and Yang thought it would explain his bad luck.

Okay, maybe that last one was more mockery than speculation... but still!

None of their friends had guessed correctly though. To be fair, neither he had expected it to turn out like this. It wasn't anything that enhanced himself, like Ruby's speed and Yang's super-saiyan semblance, nor could it be used offensively or defensively.

Jaune had to admit that it was a bit humiliating that his semblance couldn't be used on himself, seeing as it actually enhanced others; girls to be exact.

The blonde knight had discovered his semblance earlier in team JNPR's shared room. Their team could be a bit chaotic in the morning, and that often resulted into bumping against each other. Being the clumsy dork that he was, Jaune had accidentally stumbled into Pyrrha.

For some reason she didn't seem to mind it all that much... probably because she was such a great and understanding partner. Certainly not anything else.

But what had stuck out to him was that making contact with her while using his semblance had changed her. Now, everyone knew that Pyrrha was a fit girl; it was to be expected from such a renowned fighter, who worked out regularly to stay in shape. That meant that she had some muscle definition -- though not overly so.

Whatever his semblance was called, changed that. It had been very subtle, but Jaune had noticed how her muscles had grown a little, becoming more defined and gaining a tiny amount of size.

No one had said anything about it; not even Pyrrha herself. Not that surprising, seeing as Jaune wouldn't have seen it either without the close contact. However, it had made him think and consider the consequences.

A small test later on at their table during breakfast with their sister team -- team RWBY, of course -- had confirmed his suspicions. While handing over another stack of pancakes to a hungry Nora, he had briefly made physical contact with her, with his semblance activated.

Once again one of his teammates had grown a bit more muscular. It didn't work on men though, as he had tried it out on Ren without any results. Jaune should be disappointed that his semblance turned out to be like that, but the blonde swordsman was feeling anything but down.

It helped that he absolutely loved muscular women.

Jaune wouldn't freely admit it unless he was completely wasted, but muscular girls turned him on immensely. He often glanced at Yang and Pyrrha when they didn't look, gazing at the defined muscles on both the blonde brawler and red-haired spartan.

And with this semblance? He could finally make his fantasies come true!

"Oh, I am so going to enjoy this!" Jaune grinned excitedly as he thought about all of the girls he could use his semblance on.

But who would be first?

You have the following choices:

1. Ruby Rose

2. Pyrrha Nikos

3. Yang Xiao Long

4. Blake Belladonna

5. Others

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reza0807 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202348-RWBY-Female-Muscle-Growth-Arc-Semblance/cid/2728817-An-Arcs-semblance