*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to SelfCraft
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203013-SelfCraft---The-Player-Crafted-Game/cid/2732383-Welcome-to-SelfCraft
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Computers · #2203013
Enter a new immersive MMO where all equipment is made by the players, OUT OF the players
Chapter #1

Welcome to SelfCraft

    by: lilipoot
You shake your head, feeling dizzy from the respawning. "I guess it's something you just have to get used to. Well, hopefully I won't have to. I knew this had a crazy level of detail, but I didn't think I'd there'd actually be sweating. Or that a necklace could taste and smell an NPC," you think while looking around to get your bearings. You try pulling up your map the way the manual described, but nothing happens. Your head drops as you sigh in annoyance. "Can't even figure that out. This is why I don't game and just watch them play.. oh yeah! They said they sent friend requests as soon as I told them my username! So...." you look around in confusion, "where do I find that? What does it even look like?"

The only thing you can see in front of you are doors, each one labelled a different genre. "Crud. They said they have characters on each world, but spend most of their time on different ones. Who do I want to visit first?" You decide to start with...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilipoot (UN: lilipoot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilipoot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203013-SelfCraft---The-Player-Crafted-Game/cid/2732383-Welcome-to-SelfCraft