*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Me
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206995-Culture-Shock-Swap/cid/2755035-Meet-Me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2206995
You get to decide what my life would be like if i was a different culture/race.
Chapter #1

Meet Me

    by: TheWanderer07
If you are reading this then you are interested in giving a white guy a taste of life with a different race and/or culture. Know even though i'd like to have this story written from the 2nd person the character is indeed based on myself. So let me tell you a little bit about myself:

I am a 31 year old 5'6" white male born and raised in the southeastern united states. I have an engineering degree, and i'm single with no kids so even though i'm not making six figures or anything money is not a big concern. I have my own place, and travel internationally when i have the time.

If you have any other questions which may help you come up with potential chapters please let me know

Now unlike my other stories i don't think we need to worry about how or why i find myself in a different body with a different life, its not like i pissed someone off, maid a wish that was misinterpreted, or needed to learn a lesson i figure i can just wake up one morning and be like WTF?!

So i could be a different skin color, relationship status, or social status, but i think for right now lets keep me the same age so we can focus on the cultural aspect of it instead of age which is a different change entirely.

Well that should be enough to get us started so lets start the story lines with a few common races/cultures and go from there.

So what Female body and life would you like to see me wake up to?

You have the following choices:

1. Of Black/African Decent

2. Of Hispanic/Latin Decent

3. Of Asian Decent

4. Of Middle Eastern Decent

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheWanderer07 (UN: thewanderer07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheWanderer07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206995-Culture-Shock-Swap/cid/2755035-Meet-Me