*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Off To Camp!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209972-Wedgie-Camp/cid/2772235-Off-To-Camp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2209972
A summer camp for young women where bullying (especially wedgies) runs rampant.
Chapter #1

Off To Camp!

    by: BimboFuta
Camp Isabella was a lovely forest retreat for young women in late high school to early college. However, due to space limitations and restrictions, Camp Isabella was multi-purpose: it served as a cheer camp, a soccer camp, a volleyball camp, and a math camp. While it's obvious that the girls in the math camp are easy pickings, they are not the only ones getting wedgies - and in some cases, girls from the math camp have actually been the ones giving the wedgies! Some cheerleaders have walked in confident and walked out very embarrassed, and with red bottoms.

Each camp is only a few minute walk from the other, and all convene in the center every once in a while for group activities. The counselors of the camps are very representative of the girls in the camp: Cheerleading counselors are bratty, stuck up, and vicious bullies. Math counselors are dorky, reserved, and often open to being bullied.

On top of that, all camps have a tradition:

Cheerleading camp always takes one girl they deem a nerd from each of the other camps and brings them back to their camp to bully them for the night, eventually hanging them up on three flagpoles.

Soccer camp always the girls with the biggest butts from each camp and take them back to the captain's cabin for a night of constant spanking. After the girls finally relent, the four big-bottomed girls are to serve the soccer girls as maids until they're allowed to return to their camps.

Volleyball girls have a more personal tradition - they find girls they have a grudge with (maybe someone who wedgied them, pantsed them in public, etc.) and bring them back to camp for the first night of practice. The unlucky girls are hung up by their panties, and the volleyball girls practice spikes by jumping up and giving them hard spanks, taking turns in a line to smack the girl's butt.

The math camp's tradition is a bit different: for the first week of camp (when the traditions usually take place), they all wear matching outfits with various nerdy phrases on them. This is to blend in with the crowd in the hopes of not being picked by other camp's traditions.

Now, with camps out of the way, here is the first list of girls and where they intend to go (though they might end up somewhere unintended due to 'unfortunate' misunderstandings). The girl selected here will be the focus of that chapterline, and will more often than not be the one getting wedgies. They can still give some out, but the focus will be their own humiliation.

#1 - Jazmin: Jazmin is a tough girl with a big mean streak at school. She's a latina girl with straight black hair going down just below her shoulders and an attractive resting bitch face. Her breasts are larger than most girls, especially due to her curvy figure, but where she really steals the show is her big bubble butt - the biggest in her school's history. This would be more of an issue if she wasn't a top-dog bully. She has a big reputation at school, but only she and her best friend Brielle know about her embarrassing secret: under all the black jeans and t-shirts are humiliatingly girly and childish panties, which she was forced to wear after her younger sister, Cindy, told on her to their mother. Jazmin has held onto the secret for a few weeks now, but can she do so here at camp?
Jazmin is scheduled to go to the volleyball camp. Although she doesn't really play volleyball, she has the butt for it, and would never miss the opportunity to bully the nerds that go to the camp. This is her first year, so she's unaware of the traditions.

#2 - Brielle: Brielle is Jazmin's best friend, although they're quite dissimilar. While Jazmin is a tough (looking), hot bully, Brielle is a pretty blonde girl that doesn't look too intimidating on the surface. Despite her princess-like appearance, she's still just about the best bully at school, aside from Jazmin. Her breasts are a bit smaller than Jazmin's, but bouncy enough in their own right, and her own wobbling bubble butt is almost as big. Luckily for her, after a lot of arguing and re-measuring, it had been decided that Brielle's big booty was indeed just a bit smaller than Jazmin's. While she's also a big bad bully, she has her own secret: her older sister, Bonnie, had so 'kindly' passed down here collection of panties to Brielle. The collection was mostly bright pinks, yellows, blues, lots of "Princess"s and "Girly Girl *Heart*" in her wardrobe now. Her and Jazmin had kept each other's secrets through force at school, but maybe her luck has run out.
Brielle was talked into going to the camp by Jazmin, and as such is also going to the volleyball camp, though she's likely even less athletic than the girls in math camp. Since she's never come to camp before, she also doesn't know about any of the traditions, much like her best friend.

#3 - Kayla: Kayla is the stereotypical cheerleader. Pretty, short, blonde, perfect athletic figure, and a nice string of nerds waiting obediently to kiss her ass and do her homework. While the previous two girls mentioned can easily intimidate or strong-arm nerds into doing their homework, all Kayla has to do is ask and bat her eyelashes. Her beautiful bright blonde hair flows down to between her shoulders. She has pretty blue eyes, plump breasts, and a nice hourglass figure. While her butt doesn't come close to Jazmin or Brielle's, it definitely still qualifies as a bubble butt, shaking and wobbling with each cheer under her short skirt.
Kayla plans to go to the cheer camp, where she has gone for the past couple of years. She's well-aware of the traditions, but has so far never been picked for any of them. Perhaps this is the year that changes?

#4 - Brooke: Brooke is a tall, beautiful brunette with slightly smaller breasts but a nice, round, and bouncy bottom to balance it out. She has the looks to be a great cheerleader, but unfortunately for her, she has always put school first, and was so labelled as a nerd, and unofficially banned from being a cheerleader. Moreover, she was made a common target for all bullies at school, and was very intimately familiar with their techniques.
Brooke intends to go to the math camp, which she went to last year.

You have the following choices:

1. Jazmin!

2. Brielle!

3. Kayla!

4. Brooke!

5. Another set of girls to choose from!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209972-Wedgie-Camp/cid/2772235-Off-To-Camp