*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Three boys, one school, many activities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213823-Boys-of-desire/cid/2791957-Three-boys-one-school-many-activities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2213823
A group of boys learn about friendship, growing up, and love
Chapter #1

Three boys, one school, many activities

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
Jake, Sam, and Cody had been friends since elementary. Jake and Cody were in kindergarten together, and Sam joined them in first grade. They all sat next to each other all year in first grade, and were inseparable ever since. Even when they had different teachers as the years went by, they'd always find each other at recess and at lunch to talk and joke around. They'd hang out after school on the walk home, going into the woods, chasing cars, or just being silly on the sidewalk together. About three blocks away from the school, they would split paths to get home. They lived a little ways apart, so school was always the best time to hang out together.

Once they got into middle school, they worried they wouldn't be able to hang out as much, but that was definitely not the case. Everything from music class, to PE, and even math class seemed to be destined for all three of them to be together. In fact, one year they only had one class apart, which was social studies. They loved spending time together, even though they could argue sometimes, it wouldn't take long to come to their senses and work it out.

Now they were in their last year of middle school, ninth grade. It was technically their freshman year of high school, and the boys all turned 15 within a few months of each other. Jake was the oldest, followed by Sam, and then Cody. They knew they'd be driving soon, and couldn't wait to break out in their new adventures.

Where will their adventure begin?

You have the following choices:

1. Drama class

*Noteb*
2. Football team tryouts

*Noteb*
3. Music class

4. PE class

*Noteb*
5. Health class

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoooEmbarrassed (UN: jcrips at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoooEmbarrassed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213823-Boys-of-desire/cid/2791957-Three-boys-one-school-many-activities