*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214402-Suddenly-a-God/cid/2794718-Who-are-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2214402
You awake one morning with the powers of a god. How are things going to go?
Chapter #1

Who are you?

    by: Arashi
The First thing we need to know is who you are?

-Scott Maxwell: 25 year old Scott has had a rather difficult time as of late. His girlfriend of 4 years just broke up with him, his mother died of a heart attack, and his job cut his hours to part time due to cutbacks. He is 5'6 with dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and an average build.

-Emily Smith: Emily has been through a lot. The 23 year old never had a good childhood. She was constantly ridiculed by her parents, was constantly told she wouldn't amount to anything, and has suffered for her parents ruining her life for years. She is 5'2 with black hair, green eyes, and is slightly chubby.

-Kimberly May: Kim, 20, has a seething hatred towards her family. Due to her family's wealth, she was held to unreasonable standards growing up, and was constantly told the could do better. When Kim came out as gay, her family disowned her, kicked her out of her home, and left her on the streets. She is 4'5 with blonde hair, hazel eyes, and after living on the streets for close to 4 years, she is rather skinny.

-Evan Luke: At 21, Evan has had a bit of luck. Having a home, car, and a descent job, Evan hasn't had luck in other departments. He was an orphan until he was 18, hasn't had much in terms looks, and struggles with women. at 5'5, he has light brown hair, brown eyes, and has a descent amount of muscle.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scott Maxwell

*Noteb*
2. Emily Smith

3. Kimberly May

4. Evan Luke

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arashi (UN: arashis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arashi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214402-Suddenly-a-God/cid/2794718-Who-are-you