*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning of Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220274-Lillys-Ticklish-Jaunt-in-the-Forest/cid/2825162-The-beginning-of-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Nature · #2220274
Lilly goes for a walk and discovers something new on the trails
Chapter #1

The beginning of Adventure

    by: eye_dunno
Lilly woke up feeling refreshed that day. She looked at the clock, reading 7:45 in the morning. Why her body decided to be so energized was a mystery to her, seeing as how she usually sleeps until 10 or so, but she wasn't complaining. She hopped out of bed and waltzed downstairs to make herself a morning coffee and enjoy the sights of nature on her back porch like she usually does on her days off. Living in the country was more beneficial to her than living in a crowded city, she enjoyed the wide open space, the fresh air and the sounds of nature versus the sounds of the city.

At night, Lilly would DJ at a club for work. She was great at her job, she even got recognized by some of the top executives in the music industry. Usually she'd wear a somewhat revealing tank top and tight shorts with matching running shoes as she showed off her mad skills and sexy dance motions at the DJ booth. She also loved flaunting her long hair and skinny frame. This morning however, she went with a hoodie and some jogging pants as she cradled the coffee in her hands, watching the morning sun. It was nice watching the clouds and hearing the birds; it's like the sights and sounds of nature filled her with a zeal, an energy that told her body to just move.

After finishing her coffee, she put it down and spontaneously decided to go for a walk through the forest near her house. To get to the forest only took a 5 minute walk in itself, but she enjoyed rummaging through the trails that it had to offer. She knew that there were trails yet to be explored by her, so she thought it best to have a new adventure and seek out these unknown trails.

10 minutes go by and she's already deep in the thick part of the forest before she comes across a trail she believes she's never explored. "Let's do this" she says to herself as she heads down the mystery trail. A few more minutes of walking lead her to a crossroad in the forest. She can see the path open up as if someone has settled here previously, but from this "site" leads 4 other trails. She picks one at random, noting the one trail from which she came as she heads out further on her adventure.

But the sounds of nature seem to be getting to her. A slight feeling of fear, perhaps just a raised sense of awareness, has her hearing things in the forest that don't sound pleasant. She quickens her pace, but it isn't long before she discovers something she's never seen before. She sees a plant just off the trail, it kind of looks like it could be a large Venus fly trap... but she also had so many questions running through her brain.

What exactly is this thing?
Should she try to approach and investigate it?
Why does it seem to be the only plant of its kind out here?
Is it alien?
Should I try to run?
Have I had enough adventure for one day?
Did I turn the coffee pot off?

And then, something happens...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eye_dunno (UN: jamin8r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220274-Lillys-Ticklish-Jaunt-in-the-Forest/cid/2825162-The-beginning-of-Adventure