*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221255-Doctor-Who-Companion-Femdom/cid/2831145-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2221255
Female companions travel to dominate their predecessors or successors with their bodies.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: user326
It was another peaceful day in the TARDIS. The Doctor's wondrous time/space ship was thrumming with energy as the Doctor's companion flicked through some controls on the console panels. She was looking through TARDIS database files, having recently discovered that she wasn't the first person the Doctor had invited to travel with him. Resentment burned through her at the very idea of not being as special as the Doctor had made her believe that she was.

And that's why she was looking through files of everyone who ever had (or ever would) travel with the Doctor. As far as she was concerned, she was the companion, and she wasn't going to settle for second, or third, or fourth, or even twentieth place.

Having travelled with the Doctor long enough to pick up a little bit of knowledge, she set the controls for her destination.

As the ship wheezed, and the time rotor repeatedly rose and fell as the TARDIS was in-flight, she eagerly awaited, bouncing with anticipation for what she planned to do next.

Most of the noise came to a stop, signalling that she had materialised at her destination.

She raced towards the doors, ready to meet her fellow companion.

Who was the companion who had piloted the TARDIS?

You have the following choices:

1. Rose Tyler

2. Martha Jones

3. Amy Pond

4. Clara Oswald

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 user326 (UN: user326 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
user326 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221255-Doctor-Who-Companion-Femdom/cid/2831145-The-Beginning