*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221980-Squishy-boy-in-a-Cartoon-world/cid/2837841-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2221980
Wonder how little Jack will do in theses new worlds
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: Mitsuhiko
It was a normal day for you. You had just gotten home after playing with Andrew and noticed that the TV was left on. "Ugh... Selena left her dumb pony show on... I guess I can watch something else." You flipped through the channels, not wanting to spend a second on your sister's girly cartoon.

Just as you had sat down and gotten comfortable, Selena came in with her dumb cat in her arms, dropping him on his feet as she saw you. "Hey!" Your sister ran over to you stomped on the ground. "I was watching that! Turn it back or I'm telling Mommy!"

"You know the rules, Selena!", you responded. "If you're not in the room, you don't get to complain if the channel's changed."

"Change it back!"

"NO!"

Your little sister stared up at you with a scowl until her eyes started watering and she took a deep breath. "MOOOOMMMYYYYY!"

Trish soon ran into the room to see her daughter standing there crying while her son was sitting on the couch. "Jack! What did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything!", you insisted. "She's just mad cus she left the room with her dumb shows on! You're the one that made the rule!" You were really upset. Your sister always did this. Any time she didn't get her way, she'd cry and throw a fit until your mom intervened, and usually at your expense.

She was sobbing as she picked up her kitty up off of the ground. "I... I went... to go feed Ian... and- and- Jack took the remote, and I didn't get to watch all day!"

Trish sighed and knelt down to both of your levels. "Jack, could you please be a good big brother and share with your sister?"

You pouted a bit, thinking that you should hold your ground, but you sighed as you realized that Selena probably wouldn't stop throwing a fit until you gave it up. "Fine." You slid off of the couch and handed the remote to your sister. "Here you go... little brat..."
Selena's crocodile tears quickly vanished as she stuck her tongue out at you.

Trish suddenly pulled out her phone and read through a text message. "Kids, I have to go meet up with Aunt Vivian and your cousins", your mom said a she quickly grabbed her purse. "Miss Barbara is right next door if you need anything. Please be nice to each other while I'm gone."

"I'll try", you responded.

"Yes, mommy", she said as if she wasn't crying her eyes out just a minute earlier.
As she left and locked the door behind her, you went into your room while Selena was left alone with her cat in the livng room. Your sister scowled at you as you walked back to your room. "My shows are dumb, huh?" Her eyes started to glow a bright pink as she grabbed the remote. "Let's see how much you like your stupid cartoons when you get a closer look..."

======================================================

A little while later, you heard a knock on your door. When you opened it, Selena was standing in front of it with the tv remote in her outstretched hand. "Here you go, big brother!", she said cheerfully. "I'm done with the tv, so you can have a turn now."

"Uh... thanks?"

Selena nodded and pranced over to her room... or at least she began to before you walked into the living room. Once you got there, she peeked out from behind the corner. And watched as you turned the TV on... and vanished in a small burst of light! Selena jumped out from the hallway and laughed as her big brother had disappeared! "It worked! Now my dumb nerdy brother's gone! And he's never getting out!"

"Mew!"

"Huh? Don't be silly, kitty!", Selena said as if she could understand her pet. "The only way he's coming back is if he flips the channel to something i like... and he's way too stubborn to do that!"

Meanwhile, you were shocked and confused as your surroundings suddenly changed and you fell on your butt!

You have the following choices:

1. Nickelodeon cartoon

2. Disney cartoon

3. CartoonNetwork Cartoon

4. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mitsuhiko (UN: haninozuka325 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mitsuhiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221980-Squishy-boy-in-a-Cartoon-world/cid/2837841-Beginning