*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stumbling Upon Something Interesting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra/cid/2838599-Stumbling-Upon-Something-Interesting
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2222371
Marco (aka you) find an odd pendant which may lead to some BIG changes on Adastra.
Chapter #1

Stumbling Upon Something Interesting

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You let out a heavy sigh as you walked down the halls of the empty palace while the sum shined down outside. The reason for this was because you found yourself being quite bored. Mostly because the wolf Amicus who had brought you to Adastra from Earth about two weeks ago was gone doing political things to gain the other wolves votes to become the next Emperor. Though his younger brother Cassius was off doing the same today as well. And the jackal Nefru had gone out to the city for his own reasons. Though that seemed to be the case for the cat Alex as well.

And so this was why you were wondering the halls in a slow like manner, though you were glad that Cato was gone as well otheriwse you'd have to pretend to be very dumb intelligence wise and if you were being honest you dind't like doing that. But thankfully those thoughts were pushed to the side when you passed by a very dusty looking door that looked to be a bit open.

This prompted you to turn your head to trhe right in slight confusion as you thought out loud, "Huh, that's weird. I wonder why this is partly open. Along with that I wonder if it can even open up fully." And so you walked up to the door and placed your hand on the panel. And to your surprise you heard the door slide open which then revealed an empty room with only tables in it after the lights for it came on.

However, after you had walked inside you noticed that something was on the middle table. Which prompted you to walk up to it and upon a closer look you saw a pedant that was light blue in color. But every so often you saw some white shapes flast on it every so often. This made you curious as you took a hold of the pedant and saw that it oculd even be split into four pieces. But then this led to the question what exactly this was? Was some kind of Parent Tech that was hidden away? Or was it just some kind of odd pedant?

So many questions and yet you had a feeling you wouldn't find out the answers to your questions anytime soon. So instead another idea came to your head that being of who you should give this pedant too? Of course the first choice was Amicus since he had been kind to you despite how things started out between you two. Then there was Neferu who may be a bit flirty with you, but you had a feeling he more so did this to get under Amicus's fur. Well either that he just liked to flirt a lot. Then there was Cassius who you honestly didn't know much about, mostly due to him treating you like a pet and actually believing you were dumb. So doing this might expose Amicus's idea of making you play dumb. But wouldn't that be bgood if he treated you differently. Plus it could make up for what happened to his tail after Amicus pushed him onto the floor. And then there was Alex, who you had gotten along with since you had came to Adastra, and even though you hadn't seen lately maybe giving him a gift could show that you have still been thinking of him in a way. And then you could even give all four of them the pedant in a way if you split it into four pieces from those small panels on it. You'd just have find some extra string of some kind.

And so after you had walked out of the room and made sure the door was back to the position it was in you decided to give this odd pedant to......

You have the following choices:

1. Amicus.

2. Neferu.

3. Cassius.

4. Alex.

5. Break it into four pieces and give all four anthros their own pedant.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra/cid/2838599-Stumbling-Upon-Something-Interesting