*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Iliana needs a break
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226192-Pact-Possessor/cid/2862808-Iliana-needs-a-break
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226192
A girl's wish to experience transformation is granted, but of course there's a twist.
Chapter #1

Iliana needs a break

    by: lilipoot
Iliana rises unsteadily to her feet, thankful to be able to move again. She considers spitting on the gym floor she'd spent the past month possessing, but decides it goes through enough as is. "Ugh, I miss when I didn't feel empathy for inanimate objects. Thay wasnt nearly as hot as I thought it would be. Great view though... I'm just glad the phone tablet voice chat app the owner was calling while on vacation to tell me to stay the floor crashed overnight the weekend."

Ilana stumbles around regaining her footing while trying to leave. Finally she decides "Eh, why am I giving a crap about her convenience? I just need to find somewhere to take it and sets off the alarm while exiting the fire escape door.

She takes a couple minutes outside to enjoy the humid but clean night air, then hears sirens approaching. "DAMN! Of course the fire department on on the ball tonight." She can't tell which way the trucks are coming from due to the alley's acoustics, and isn't sure which way to run away.

"Let's try..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilipoot (UN: lilipoot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilipoot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226192-Pact-Possessor/cid/2862808-Iliana-needs-a-break