*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting A New Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228784-Growth-At-Freddys/cid/2881601-Starting-A-New-Job
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2228784
You get a job at Freddy's. But when you find a ray gun there could be some BIG problems.
Chapter #1

Starting A New Job

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
The sun was setting down that evening as you walked down the sidewalk while passing people of humans and anthros alike as you headed towards Freddy Fazbear's Pizza to start your job there. Though you knew you didn't really need a job during the summer before starting going back to college for your third year since you were 21 yers old. But you figured having extra money wasn't a bad idea, and plus it could help you start to pay off a loan you had to get out when you started college. And usre you figured the pay wouldn't be the greatest, but even a bit of money was cetainly better then bothering your parents about the matter, even though you knew they'd hlep out if you asked them.

But you knew that you had to be independent at some point in your life. And what better time then now to do so as you took in a breathe of air once you reached the pizzeria. You then ran one of your hands through your bangs on yoru hair and told yourself, "Okay, you can do this, Chris. You're just going to be server here during the night shift. How hard could that be since this place closes at 9 and then 10 at night on Fridays and Saturdays?*

So after givng yourself a bit of a pep talk you placed your hand on the door handle and pulled it open and stepped inside. And upon doing so you looked on and saw that the small restaurant had tables all over the place and an arcade area, a stage where you saw the purple male rabbit named Bonnie, who was currently playing a light tune on his guitar and was only wearing a bow tie, and a pair of pants and a black vest which was currently close though that didn't do much to hide his heavily msucled body. You also noticed that his legs, and thighs seemed a bit tight in those pants, but not too tight to where he'd be uncomfortable or draw attention to himself. And every so often when you looked over at the doors that led into the kitchen you saw a yellow female chicken walk out and place various pizzas on a nearby table who was hearing a white shirt, black pants, along with an apron and chief's hat on her head.

And upon hearing some kids letting out some giggles you turned your head and saw a second stage to your right though this was much smaller and it had a few kids sitting in a circle while they listned to the anthro fox named Foxy, who was only wearing an eye patch over one of his eyes, and a pair of light brown pants, a brown pirate's coat, and white shirt you thought you saw from the lower part of his abed stomach. Though when he did some motions you saw that one of his hands been replaced by a hook. So this made you wonder if his stories that he told were perhaps true.

"Oh good, you're finally here." A voice said, which made you turn to face the person who was now in front of you.

Once you had done this you saw that the owner of the pizza franchise Freddy Fazbear was in front of you. And you could see right away that the muscle gutted brown furred bear was wearing a black suit which of ocurse included the top hat and bow tie. Though you did your best not to stare like what you hadn't done for the other two as you nodded your head and replied, "Yes, sir. I'm your new server. I belive on the phone a few days ago I told you my name was Chris?"

"of course, why else do you think I approached you? I figured you were my new employee or a patrown waiting to be seated." The bear cheerfully replied, before you saw one his large furry hands had extended out to you.

When you saw this you reached out to it and shook it. Though after you did this you saw a very large muscled gutted golden furred bear in his own black suit who was walking around in the background, and he seemed to be checking various things. And it would seem that Freddy saw you do this as he informed you, "Oh you're wondering about that big bear aren't you? His name is Golden Freddy, though he and I aren't related. He used to be used the former owner of this place before I brought it from it. But he stills likes to show up to see how I'm fairing running the business. And he is still in charge of small of the smaller diners that we own as well."

You nodded your head in understanding as you then followed Freddy to the back to change into your server uniform. Though you were informed that you wouldn't be serving very many people at night since most people left at reasonable hours. So you'd pretty much be in charge of getting people boxes if they wanted to take any slices of pizza home with them. Or get them any drinks or take home cups as well. And once the patroens were gone you'd then work a few hours after closing time to help clean up and get thrings ready for the next day. And all of that seemed easy enough.

So once you had changed and walked out into the main room of the pizzeria you did your job right away for about two hours which just flew by. And once the last sets of customers had left you were going to help clean up. But then the question was who'd hlep clean up since Freddy was busy cleaning tables and chairs. Golden Freddy was busy picking up any trash that might have fallen out of the wastebasket. Bonnie was busy putting away his guitar and other equipment while Foxy was busy checking his cove for anything that one of kids might have forgotten.

And once you had given it some thought you decided that you should go and help out....

You have the following choices:

1. Foxy.

2. Freddy.

3. Bonnie.

4. Golden Freddy.

5. All four of them.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228784-Growth-At-Freddys/cid/2881601-Starting-A-New-Job