*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Sun Sets...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2903781-The-Sun-Sets
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
Chapter #1

The Sun Sets...

    by: TomSketchit
The city zoo had just closed down, the last of its visitors leaving for the day. The zookeepers, satisfied, began to clean up for the night, making sure every exhibit was in proper condition; all the animals fed and with clean living areas, everything secure, everything as it should be. Once this was done, they too went home for the night. The sun was setting on the zoo. Everything was the same as it was every night.

With one exception: someone new was on the zoo grounds. Someone not used to how things work around here, someone unaware of what happens in the zoo once the sun sets and the animals are practically left alone...

But who was it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2903781-The-Sun-Sets