*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Escape to a Fantasy World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232787-Dungeon-Trials---Rebecca-The-Gladiator/cid/2906587-Escape-to-a-Fantasy-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2232787
Rebecca, a princess-turned-gladiator, is lost in a fantasy world.
Chapter #1

Escape to a Fantasy World

    by: Zero
Ten years ago, a powerful pirate crew had taken over the Dressrosa Kingdom. Many years later, they captured the granddaughter of the usurped king, forcing the young princess to fight in the Colosseum.

A decade ago, a notorious pirate crew seized control of the Dressrosa Kingdom, initiating a reign of tyranny and despair. Many tumultuous years later, they ensnared the granddaughter of the dethroned monarch, a young princess forced into the cruel and relentless world of the Colosseum.

That young princess, Rebecca, had spent years fighting as a gladiator, reduced to a spectacle in her own kingdom. As a discriminatory act, her captors gave her a dull sword and a round shield, and all they gave the girl for protective gear was a scant scale armor bikini, a pair of greaves, and a ridged helmet.

Against all odds, the trained swordswoman had triumphed time and time again in her Battle Royales.

[Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

She became known as the "Undefeated Woman", having never lost a fight. Her style of swordsmanship was agile and evasive. Unlike the other fighters, there wasn't a single scar or blemish on her body.

But victory in the arena did not grant her respect in the eyes of her fellow gladiators, who harbored envy and malice within their hearts. The princess faced constant harassment, a test of her patience and endurance even outside the ruthless battles.

Now sixteen years old, Rebecca remained in captivity by the pirates, sitting in her cell, lonesome. But something caught her eyes as an old book lay beneath her bed. As she flipped through the pages, they were all blank.

Then suddenly, a sinister purple aura swirled out of a blank page, swallowing her whole. And the next time she opened her eyes, she found herself...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Option 1

*Noteb*
2. Option 2

*Noteb*
3. Option 3

*Noteb*
4. Option 4

*Noteb*
5. Option 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232787-Dungeon-Trials---Rebecca-The-Gladiator/cid/2906587-Escape-to-a-Fantasy-World