*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233860-Spell-Book-of-Power/cid/2914087-Discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #2233860
Change and manipulate people and reality with spells in an unknown language.
Chapter #1

Discovery

    by: T
You start walking home, looking through all the different pages. You saw som pictures of sacrifices and gods, but you were really interested in the text. You started saying random things on the page but nothing happened, you knew this thing had to be powerful, but had no idea how to use it. You thought to go to the first page and start reading, maybe you have to trigger a specific spell first. You read the first 3 lines and tense up, dropping the hood to the ground. You felt good, stronger and more awake. You pick the book up and the paragraph you read glows slightly, you knew you triggered something now.

When you almost home, you see a neighbor down the street walking his Yorke. You thought you might as well try something and see what happens. You read, “Illr megin,” and the dog starts shaking. You see it start growing and loosing hair. It’s teeth start growing and getting sharper, untill it’s about 5 times the size and looked like a rabid saber tooth tiger. It jumps on the owner and bites his head clean off, then runs into the woods. Your standing there with your mouth open, not sure what to do.

You have the following choices:

1. Run home

*Noteb*
2. Cast a random spell on him

*Noteb*
3. Cast same spell on him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233860-Spell-Book-of-Power/cid/2914087-Discovery