*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Guest Lecturer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234849-Fat-Brat/cid/2919272-The-Guest-Lecturer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2234849
An obnoxious college student picked the wrong fat chick to insult.
Chapter #1

The Guest Lecturer

    by: whoashutitdown
Zack hated going to class, it was the worst part about going to college. He’d rather be doing literally anything else than sitting in a classroom for hours on end. And if going to class wasn’t enough, it had to be this dumb liberal arts prerequisite, “Experiential Humanities”.

Sitting through boring lectures was already mind-numbing, but having to listen to some loser SJWs talk about their feelings was even worse. Every class was a different speaker, each talking about their life experiences and the need for understanding and empathy and some other bullshit and the only thing Zack could think about was how much he wanted to get to his dorm room and turn on his Playstation.

Zack was a gamer and he said it with pride; He was sick and tired of the way people, mainly ugly dumb feminists, were trying to ruin his hobby. These days you couldn't to any game websites without some "woke" idiot complaining about games for being sexist or racist. It was so stupid. Of course, whenever he brought it up to anyone at this dumb school they rolled their eyes at him or shook their heads. They acted like HE was the bad guy. As if he wasn't the one surrounded by sheep.

Now, here he was, stuck in class, again, listening to some fat bitch drone on and on about body positivity or some shit. As if a body like hers was anything to feel positive about. He snickered to himself as he imagined manning the harpoons and taking down this land whale. He openly sneered as he took her in. She had to weigh at least 300 pounds, most of it blubber, quivering as she talked. Her fat arms were somehow bigger than her fat head. He would have told her to put some sleeves on, but he doubted there were any big enough to cover her. God she was annoying; Didn’t she know how gross and disgusting she was? Zack hated her from the moment she entered the room.

Stupid fat bitch. The way she talked like she was special. She wasn't special! It was too much for Zack to take.

“Why don’t you just lose weight?”, said Zack, interrupting the speaker in the middle of her talk.

He heard a few muted gasps and someone from behind him hissed, “Shut the fuck up!”

“Excuse me?”, said Kelly Mina, the guest speaker.

“Uh, yeah, if being fat is so hard and everything, why don’t you just lose weight?” Zack chided, with a tone that suggested this was the most obvious solution in the world.

“Do you really think it’s that simple?”, countered Kelly.

“Well yeah, if you don’t like something, then fix it.”

“Don’t you think I’m trying to do that? I don’t like the way society treats fat people, particularly fat woman, and I’m trying to open people’s minds to that.”

“Well wouldn’t it be easier to just change yourself?”

“Do you really think losing weight is that easy or that we should all just change ourselves to make other people more comfortable? For me personally, losing weight is difficult. If it was as easy as you’re suggesting, I would have done it when I was insecure. But once I learned to love myself, I realized that I didn’t need other people to validate my physical appearance.”

Her tone was calm, even and measured. It infuriated Zack.

“How hard is it to just eat less and exercise? Huh?”

That edge was creeping into his tone, the edge that made people not want to talk to him.

She laughed lightly. “OK, I think we’re done here. Thanks for the questions though.”

Other people joined in on the laughter. Zack could feel the heat rising in his face. He hated being talked down to and he hated it even more when it was a woman. And when it was a fat woman, it was practically the worst thing he could imagine.

“Yeah, OK, well have fun dying when you’re 30", he shot back, any attempt at not getting mad completely out the window.

“Oh, and you’re the model of good health?” She looked him up and down, smirking. “When’s the last time you took a shower? Or were you up all night 'gaming’?” She said it with such a tone of withering mockery that Zack lost what little self control he had left.

Everyone laughed again. Zack felt his face go red, again.

“Fat bitch!”, she screamed.

Everyone continued laughing, laughing at him. Kelly smiled, though her eyes looked sad.

“Tell me Zack, do you hate me because I’m a woman or because I’m fat, or is it both?”

“Fuck you!” he screamed, grabbing his bag and making his way to the door.

“I’d be careful about how you treat people Zack, you’d hate for it to come back on you.”

Zack slammed the door and hurried back to his dorm. He was so angry he didn’t know what to do with himself. It was of course, all her fault. That uppity fat bitch had made fun of him in front of everyone.

You have the following choices:

1. That Night

*Noteb*
2. While Playing Video Games

*Noteb*
3. The Next Day

*Noteb*
4. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 whoashutitdown (UN: whoashutitdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whoashutitdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234849-Fat-Brat/cid/2919272-The-Guest-Lecturer