*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More stories!
  2. More Stories!
  3. More Stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2927915-More-stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: More stories!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More stories!

    by: JOOSHER
Feast fit for a vampire
After waking up from her two hundred year slumber, the vampire mistress Camilla Von Wright is quite peckish, to put it mildly. Now in order to feed her hunger for blood, Camilla will have to look for victims in a modern setting. But even tough she is slightly out of her element, this modern world has some benefits. There seem to be more fattening food for humans and so many fat humans to feed from, and vampires really enjoy the taste of fat rich blood. As a creature of the night, Camilla isn't the most empathetic person and is ready to use any means necessary to feed herself. Whether by stalking at night for victims or by inviting unsuspecting people to a trap, this vampire has many ways to complete her hunt.


Fatpocalypse
In the year 2030 world suffered a catastrophe, as a new mysterious virus started to spread around. This virus turns people into mindless zombie like creatures. But instead of being walking corpses hungry for brains, people infected are gluttons hungry for any form of food. Due to their behavior the infected are being referred to as "fatties", mainly because when they stuff themselves with food, they appear to rapidly gain large amount of weight.
At first the virus was hard to notice and by the time people realized that there was an infection it was already too late. By now there are more fatties than there are non-infected people, and whats left of the worlds governments, are struggling to maintain any control. Life for the remaining survivors is difficult as they have to avoid the hordes of fatties roaming the streets and finding food has become extremely hard, as the fatties have emptied out most places.
Maybe there is still a chance for humanity to survive this apocalyptic scenario or maybe eventually everyone will be turned into a fatty.


You get what you wish for, and more
After being trapped in her lamp for centuries the genie Notha is finally freed once more. She is ready to grant three wishes to whoever freed her, but much like other genies Notha doesn't grant exactly what you wish for. But unlike other genies, Notha has special way she twists wishes, as she is very into fattening up people. Nearly every wish she has granted has one way or another ended up with someone gaining large amounts of weight.


A haunting gain
After the passing of her parents, Taylor inherited a mansion that she didn't even know her parents owned. Now Taylor has decided to check out the mansion and even possibly move in. What she discovered was not what she was expecting. A very old mansion, that was surprisingly well kept, with some odd rooms, furniture and other design choices. But what Taylor doesn't know is that the mansion is currently occupied by a distant, now dead, relative. Now the spirit of Whitney Cooke, a once brilliant chef, is ready to have some fun with the new occupant of her home.

You have the following choices:

1. Feast fit for a vampire

2. Fatpocalypse

3. You get what you wish for, and more

4. A haunting gain

5. More stories!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2927915-More-stories