*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Shrunken Stowaway
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/2926472-The-Shrunken-Stowaway
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235807
Shrunken Riley sneaks along with his older brother to a high school party
Chapter #1

The Shrunken Stowaway

    by: TheMicroWolf
“But mooooom I really wanna gooooo!” Riley whined.
“You’re not coming with me, twerp!” Billy bossed.
“Billy, be nice to your brother,” their mom scolded, “But your brother is right, Riley. This is a high school party, you’re just too young.”
Riley huffed.
“Maybe when you’re older you’ll be able to go to one.”
“Yeah, if he’s ever invited,” Billy teased.
“I don’t care!” Riley shouted, “I’m going to my room!” Riley stormed off to his bedroom and slammed the door.
“You really should be nicer to your brother,” their mother said.
“Mom, I love him, but he’s just annoying.” Billy rolled his eyes and went to his room to get ready.
Riley stomped about in his room.
“Unfair!” he said. He leaped onto his bed and huffed. “I just wanna have fun, even if they don’t see me...” Riley thought for a second then remembered. He ran over to his closet and swung in open, grabbing a box he kept with small scientific devices he collected. He pulled out a small remote and looked it over. The label said “WARNING, WILL ONLY WORK ON ORGANIC MATERIAL”
Riley smiles and brought it over to the middle of his room. He looked at the remote.
“I know you didn’t work before... but please work now.”
He aimed the remote at himself, closed his eyes, and pressed a button.
In an instant, Riley felt a strange feeling, before being covered in what seemed to be a giant tarp. Riley struggled out from beneath the giant piece of cloth and poked his head out.
He had done it. Riley has shrunken himself to half the size of an ant! The giant tarp in question was his clothes, fallen right from where he was standing. Riley escaped from under his giant clothes and looked around. His room was massive! The door itself was the height of a mountain! Riley needed to act quick! He ran with all his might to his door and slid right underneath it.
Just as he left his room, he heard loud booming approaching. He looked to the source to see his brother, now the size of a towering giant, coming across his path. Riley readied himself. As Billy stepped right in front of him, Riley jumped forward and grabbed Billy’s shoelace.
“I’m gonna go to that party wether you know it or not!” he said.
Billy was stopped at the door by his mother.
“Now Billy,” she said, “I know high school parties can get a little... crazy. If your friends wanna drink or smoke or whatever is in, I don’t have control over that. But promise me you won’t drink or smoke.”
Billy smiled. “Promise mom.”
With that, his mother kissed him on the head and sent him in his way.
Billy’s friend only lived the next street over, so it was a short walk. For Riley however, each step was like an earthquake as the shoe he held on to shook greatly.
Minutes later, Billy arrived to the house, the music audible from the outside. He walked up and rung the bell. The door opened and his friend Tony (16) let him in.
As Billy walked in, Riley jumped off the giant shoe. His tiny naked body welcomed the controlled temperature as opposed to the wind from outside. Riley looked up and around and realized he might’ve been out of his league, as he saw quite a few giant high schoolers above him. The party wasn’t like a typical frat party filled with jocks and cheerleaders however. The teens were a mix of nerds, goths and punks, a few preppy kids, and even some shy wallflowers as well. At the door was a huge line of shoes, sandals, and flip flops, implying most of the people were barefoot.
Riley gulped in anxiety and regret. But he decided to see it through. He first decided to-

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the snacks

2. Get to a higher elevation

3. Wander aimlessly

4. He’s gotta GO! Where’s the restroom?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMicroWolf (UN: writingwolfboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMicroWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/2926472-The-Shrunken-Stowaway