*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Get Started!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2944907-Lets-Get-Started
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
Chapter #1

Let's Get Started!

    by: G-Breaker
Welcome to the Loud House Giantess Interactive! Now let's get the ball rolling. I've always liked the Loud House and the Casagrandes and how the characters are designed. So I thought it would be fun to get a bug's eye view of the girls and how they look from a tiny perspective. This is my first interactive story so I hope you all can enjoy it. How will this story begin?

1. Loud House Shrinking - A character(s) from the Loud House are shrunken and have to survive being around giant, normal-sized women.
2. Casagrandes Shrinking - A character(s) from The Casagrandes are shrunken and have to survive being around giant, normal-sized women.
3. Giantess Story - One or more women from either show grow to gigantic size and with normal-sized people at their mercy. They can either be enlarged by any means or be gigantic from the start.
4. You are tiny and somehow find yourself shrunken in the LH/Casagrande universe. Your name doesn't matter in this case(YN).

You have the following choices:

1. Loud House (Shrinking).

2. Casagrandes (Shrinking).

3. Giantess Story.

4. You are shrunken in the show.

5. Other.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2944907-Lets-Get-Started