*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 1: Saturday night (2nd of July)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238998-The-Game-night-that-changed-our-lives/cid/2950534-Chapter-1-Saturday-night-2nd-of-July
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by PJ
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2238998
While shopping Sarah found a weird shop selling a magic version of Twister.
Chapter #1

Chapter 1: Saturday night (2nd of July)

    by: PJ
Sarah's curiosity got the better of her and she ended up buying it for their weekly game night. During game night Sarah and her boyfriend Jim were twisted together, when they inevitably fell over hitting each others heads, causing them both to blackout.

Jim was the first one to wake up and his body felt off in some way. As he opened his eyes, he noticed strains of blond hair in front of his eyes blocking his view. Assuming that his girlfriend’s beautiful long blond hair had fallen in front of his eyes, when they both fell to the floor, he decided to just move Sarah’s hair out of his face with his hands. But as soon as his hands come into eyesight, Jim noticed that his hands looked different from his big manly hands. Not only did the hands in front of his eyes look smaller, but the fingers also looked more delicate then he remembered them being. As Sarah’s beautiful hands and fingers pop into Jim’s mind, he realized that he was looking at and was somehow able to control the movement of his girlfriend’s hands, which caused Jim to blackout.

At this time Sarah woke up and noticed her own body laying unconscious on the Twister mat. She stumbled over too her body not thinking twice about how weird it was, to see her body laying there unconscious while she was in fact conscious.

Just as Sarah was about to touch her unconscious body, Jim came to and said panicky. “Who are you? ... Why did you steal my body? ... And why do I sound like my girlfriend Sarah?” “Calm down, I’m Sarah and I didn’t steal your body. The last thing that I can remember is... I was playing Twister with my boyfriend and then our heads hit each others hard when we fell. Is that you in there, Jim?” Sarah said reassuring.

“Yes honey, it’s me in your body. Obviously your body feels alien to me and hearing your voice coming out of my mouth, is making me think my ears are going bad. Are you okay?” answered Jim. “Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just weird being so big and looking down at my smaller body. I’m really happy it’s you in my beautiful body and not that weirdo from down the street.” Sarah said relieved.

“Sarah, do you think that running into each other will swap us back into our own bodies?” Jim asked. “In Hollywood it always works, so lets see if it works for us. On the count of three.” Sarah said, as they both moved to the opposite side of their living room and she started to count (1...2...3). As they started running to the center of the room, Jim noticed his new long hair falling into his face and felt the flesh on his chest bouncing up and down. At the moment he was about to set foot on the Twister mat, Jim tripped and heard a rip just before smacking his head into Sarah’s head.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PJ (UN: pieterjan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238998-The-Game-night-that-changed-our-lives/cid/2950534-Chapter-1-Saturday-night-2nd-of-July