*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1st day of school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239508-Exodia-School-for-the-paranormal/cid/2955440-1st-day-of-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2239508
Multidimensional, multisize-ual (?) magic school, the doors are open for all :)
Chapter #1

1st day of school

    by: Lonly Wanderer
[Invisible Prince original chapter]

In the middle of a massive forest stood a castle over a thousand feet in height. It was over a mile long as well.

Two boys were standing in front of the massive building

“This is it, I really can’t believe this is happening. Are you nervous?” Ren, an eleven-year-old boy with ash blond hair ask the boy standing next to him. “Honestly yes” Morgan responded. Morgan was Ren’s closest friend and had dark blue hair and brown eyes. Morgan was slightly shorter than Ren and a couple of months younger than him. “Well good to know we’re both feeling the same way” Ren sighed with relief “Well, we can’t stand here forever, let’s go.” The two boys started to make their way inside.

The building itself was the Exodia: School for the Paranormal. Exodia was a school only beings of immense potential were allowed to, whether they be human or otherwise. Morgan and Ren were accepted and about to start as first years. Morgan was accepted due to the fact his older sister, Lucina was a student as well. Well, technically his sister being a student was why he was scouted to see if he truly was worthy to be a student. He was accepted because the school board was impressed when they learned Morgan housed immense skill in several types of elemental magic. Ren while not having the magical diversity of Morgan was accepted due to his unique ability for creating magical paint out. It also helped he had talent in light and electric magic. On top of that, his mother was one of the first students to attend the school.

“Okay I saw the outside and I saw it was big but I swear this place is even bigger on the outside,” Ren said amazed. The interior was lit up by magic crystals, despite the fact that lightbulbs were a thing but he wasn’t one to judge. There were several banners and the floor was made of stone. “Well it makes sense that it’s big, it does have to fit giants, besides the headmistress is one too,” Morgan answered, but still amazed by the inside of the school.

Morgan himself was actually half-giant. More specifically Morgan was half plegian, a race of humans that were known for having immense magic and hot giant women. Morgan’s mother, Robin, was a plegian who had married a non-plegian by the name of Chrom.

Ren, who was adopted, also had a giant mother, however, she wasn’t plegian but rather a Galvider a race of humanoid spiders with electric powers. Their size could range from human size to giant size.

Ren and Morgan continued walking through the hall. “Hey Morgan, if your sister goes here then why didn’t she bring us here?” Ren asked, Morgan, frowned “She said that fourth years and older have to go to school earlier to take care of stuff. She didn’t really describe what it was though. I’m sure we’ll see her later.” Morgan explained with a small smile.

“Will all students please report to the auditorium.” A female voice called, the boys assuming it came from the crystals as they had turned blue when they heard the voice.
“Wait, how are we supposed to get to the auditorium if we don’t know where it is?” Ren asked, and as soon as he said that a door appeared in a wall to the right of them. “Well that’s convenient” Morgan chirped, walking over to enter the doorway, Ren following close behind.

“Okay, how is this even possible,” Ren said, inside the auditorium, there were countless people of all shapes and sizes getting seated in massive stands. “They just took a different entrance, come one let’s just sit down.

The two boys took a seat in the front row next to a boy with black hair and nice clothes. “I don’t get it, this is my second year here and I’ve seen a bunch of huge girls but the tallest bipedal male I’ve seen was seven feet tall. I’m not complaining, I don’t mind looking at a bunch of huge hot chicks without some even bigger meat heads stomping around but an explanation would be nice.” The boy seemed to be somewhat talking to himself but Morgan decided to answer anyway.

“My sister told me that the headmistress allowed large mythical males to attend but after several years of having to make repairs due to most of them being highly aggressive and breaking stuff. So she didn’t want to deal with constantly fixing stuff so she banned male beings that classified under giants.” Morgan explained, the black haired boy raised his eyebrows in surprise “That’s interesting, especially considering last year there was a chick that bust down a wall, but nice to know there’s an explanation.” The black haired boy said before leaning back.

A couple of minutes later there was a poof of smoke and standing in the middle of the auditorium was an incredibly pale giantess with black hair and clothes. “Hello, boys and girls, some of you already know but I am Black Diamond, the headmistress of this school.” The woman spoke calmly but she had a mischievious glint in her eye.

“While it is true that I have been the headmistress of this school longer than some of you have been alive, I admit that there is a need for change.” She paused for a bit “And I am proud to announce that we have several new classes and new teachers. As some of you older students know that sparring is restricted to only certain classes and competitions I have decided to adjust it. However I’m not going to explain the changes. In I’m going to have the first ever vice headmaster of Exodia do it!” She yelled with a wide grin, throwing her arms open. She just stood there awkwardly for a bit.

“What do you mean read the notecard?” Black Diamond said, this confused the students as there was no talking to her. She was quiet for a moment and all of a sudden a notecard appeared in her hand. She read the piece of paper and sighed “I’m not introducing you like that.”

She was quiet as if the other person was speaking. “Why? Saying you are ‘most beautiful man in the world.’ is really dumb.”

“And you claim to be a fun person.” All of a sudden a young ash blonde man was standing on Black’s shoulder, much like Ren he had green eyes. He looked like he had just graduated high school

“I’m pretty sure if decided for something else I would of gone along with it, now introduce yourself and explain stuff.” Black said, the man rolled his eyes “Fine, fine whatever you say boss.” He then jumped off her shoulder and landed on the ground perfectly. “I am Prime, your new vice headmaster, but just call me Headmaster Prime.”

“Do you think that guy might be your biological father?” Morgan whispered, leaning over to Ren. “We look similar sure, but his magical aura, I don’t really understand it, but it’s definitely not human and my mom has assured me multiple times that I am a human.” Ren answered in a whisper.

“Now the reason we are being more leniet regarding sparring is that we know that sometimes you guys have a lot of excess so it’s a good way to let it out. Also we know that sometimes you just want to beat the snot out of someone so there’s that too. However there are some rules regarding the sparring. First off you can’t just do it wherever and whenever you want.” Prime snapped his fingers and a drawing of two swords crossed was glowing brightly on the wall. “If you see this symbol then you’re allowed to fight, however if it isn’t glowing that don’t beat each other up because I don’t want to hear you guys slapping each other while I’m trying to sleep. Next you can’t just randomly attack people, you have to ask them if they are willing to spar. If they say no, leave them alone, but if they say yes then have fun beating them to a pulp, or the other way around. Finally don’t involve innocent people in the fights. If a bystander gets hurt than you’re going to be punished. Any questions?’ Prime finished looking around.

“What’s to prevent people from hurting each other to the point to break bones?” A girl asked, she was rail thin and had short white hair.

“Fantastic question, Headmistress Diamond, care to demonstrate?” Prime asked turning to the larger woman. She gave a toothy grin before shrinking so she was only a head taller than Prime. She made a sword appear in her hand and then stabbed Prime in the stomach.

Lots of people either gasped, screamed, or fainted, or all three in that order. However it seemed that no blood was coming out of Prime and he didn’t seem to be in that much pain. Black then pulled out the sword and returned to her original size. It seemed not even Prime’s clothes were damaged. “Thanks to the power of Anime magic it is near impossible for you guys to kill each other.” Prime said with a cat eating crap grin.

“What’s anime?” one kid asked, and everyone was confused, it wasn’t because everyone lived under a rock. One of the things that make this world different is that anime doesn’t exist. “That’s not important, now go to your rooms!” Prime said hurriedly and snapped his fingers.

All of a sudden Morgan and Ren found themselves sitting on their own beds in a massive room that other boys their age were in. On each of their beds was a schedule for their classes. “Well that was strange, let’s see what our first class is.” Morgan said, he and Ren looked at their schedules to see if they shared any classes.

“Well would you look at that, we share our first class, we better head out so we aren’t late.” Ren said, he and Morgan getting up and leaving the room.

What is the boys first class?

You have the following choices:

1. Elemental Magic

2. Light Magic

3. Alchemy

4. Runes

5. Cryptozoology

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lonly Wanderer (UN: pokeprof at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lonly Wanderer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239508-Exodia-School-for-the-paranormal/cid/2955440-1st-day-of-school