*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239743-Bully-Step-Family/cid/2958020-Intro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239743
You're a 15 year old with a secret bully fetish who lives with bullies during the summer.
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: boogieman171
"you know, it's not too late to change your mind." Says your mom from the driver's side of the car.

"Mom, I promise I'll be fine. Andrea and Lexi my tease me a bit but they're still basically my family." You reply, feeling a little more anxious than you sound.

Your mom says, "I know, they are your family and I love that you want to spend the summer with them even though your dad won't be there this year, but the last time you came home, all of your undies were completely stretched out."

"Well mom, that's why I packed extra this year." You say matter of factly.

Your mom sighs and says, "well if you insist, but if things ever get too rough, just call me and I'll come get you."

You smile and say, "sure thing mom, but I promise I'll be okay." And you would be, because even though Andrea and Lexi bully the crap out of you, you enjoy it, because you have a bully fetish, and that's something you never plan to admit to anyone.

An hour passes, and you finally arrive at your dad's house, where you know your step mom and step sister are waiting inside.

Before you get out of the car, your mom reaches over and gives you a big hug as she says, "I'll miss you kiddo. You better call me at least twice a week!"

You hug her back and say, "are you kidding? I'm calling at least four times."

Your mom leans back with a smile on her face, some tears welling up in her eyes as well, and says, "you're a sweet boy, Jonah. Do you need any help with your bags?" She wipes some of the water from her eyes as she composes herself.

"Nah, I'm good. Thank you though, mom." You say, and then you get out of the car and start pulling your stuff out from the back seat.

You look at your mom once more from outside her car and say, "I love you mom, and don't worry, I'll make sure to call you before I head to bed tonight."

Your mom gets a little watery in the eyes again and says, "ok, baby. I'll talk to you then. Love you!"

You wave to her one last time, then turn around and start heading for the doorway. You make it to the front porch and then look back at your mom, who is still parked in front of the house. You wave bye to her again, and she blows you a kiss before she finally starts driving away. Then you look at the front door, and can't help but feel a little hard already as you think of all the things that will likely happen to you very soon. Then you sigh, and finally knock on the door.

Who answers?




You have the following choices:

1. Andrea

*Noteb*
2. Lexi

*Noteb*
3. Andrea and Lexi

*Noteb*
4. Andrea's sister, Laura

*Noteb*
5. Andrea and Laura

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boogieman171 (UN: jomax3000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boogieman171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239743-Bully-Step-Family/cid/2958020-Intro