*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One crisp morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240015-The-Summer-Camp/cid/2959537-One-crisp-morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2240015
This is a vore story containing all sorts of fetishes.
Chapter #1

One crisp morning

    by: RabieRabbit
Two classes from an all boys school were about to go to summer camp together, it was the sixth and seventh graders that were going.
You (Ralph) a boy with brown hair and green eyes stood by the buss stop on your street with your best friend Noel who were blonde with green eyes, he had spent the night at your place so your could wait for the buss together.
You stood side by side in the unusually chilly June morning.

“dammit, we hadn't have to be here thirty minutes before the buss where said to pick us up” you said with shuttering teeth.

“I...i..am sorry, but a boy in seventh grade told me that it's not unusual that the buss arrives early, and if the buss driver don't see anyone at the stop he wouldn't even stop” Noel confessed.

“Well damn, Noel, you didn't find it a bit suspicious that an other kid told you and not a teacher?? he probably screwed us over!”

The both of you were dressed for a day in the summer heat and not for a chilly, cold, wet morning, you were wearing a jeans jacket with a blue yellow tank top under and short beige shorts that didn't even go down past your knees, Noel on the other hand wore literally just a black tank top and red shorts and nothing else. As you stood shuddering in the cold morning air, Noel began to glance more and more at you, you noticed.

“What is it?”

“umm, just thought.. the buss will probably not arrive for another fifteen or twenty minutes and I am scared that I might catch a cold, what do you say if we both get in your jeans jacket and help each other to keep warm? We can move apart when we see the buss head lights” Noel suggested.

Your sleepy brain brightened up by Noel's very sensual suggestion, you had very strong feelings for your friend, and you always got a warm good feeling deep in your tummy from being close to him.
You didn't want to sound to excited by the proposition.

“Y..yea, w...we could do that” Damn you thought to yourself, why did I have to sound so nervous!

You undid the jeans jacket buttons and spread in open, Noel hurriedly moved over to you, he pressed his chest and belly against yours, you closed the jacket around the both of you, your heads were side by side, he put his chin against your shoulder, and you leaned your head against his head.

You had never felt this excited before in your entire life, your mind rushed with endless fantasies and possibility's about you and Noel, the tingling feeling in your tummy went on high alert when you felt Noel's body move against yours for each breath he took, you could smell his well familiar scent all around you and the exhales and inhales from his nose were very close to your ear, he said something but you couldn't even make out what, a wet spot had begun to form in your briefs, 'Oh my god' you thought to yourself, 'please god, don't let me pee myself now, please!' Noel lifted his head and looked into your face and asked the question again, this time you heard.

“hey... this is okey with you right? I mean we are best friends so this isn't weird right?”

“o... of course it isn't weird, I am fine with it” perhaps even more than fine with it you thought.

A smile appeared on Noel's face, “that's good, just tell me if you aren't comfortable”
with that said Noel put his head back on your shoulder, it felt like he snuggled his face into your shoulder and inhaled deeply, but you suspected that your fantasies tried to manifest into reality.

But then something happened that surprised you, inside of your jean's jacket Noel laid his hands on the sides of your abdomen, and very slowly and gently he stroke his hands up and down alongside your body, then his hands began to reach in behind your back where they met and came together into an warm tight hug, you felt Noel lift his head again, then you felt two wet lips on your throat, then a wet sucking noise when he kissed your neck, then laid his head back down on your shoulder.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RabieRabbit (UN: rabierabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RabieRabbit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240015-The-Summer-Camp/cid/2959537-One-crisp-morning