*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vore world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240492-Vore-World/cid/2963856-Vore-world
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2240492
Everything is possible, every genre in vore is welcome.
Chapter #1

Vore world

    by: RabieRabbit
You're walking to the store, you didn't like to go there unless absolutely necessary, there usually were to many potential predators around, you had lost some of your closest friends to different predators, they got gobbled up in rather mundane situations, for instance, like going to buy grocery's or picking their car up at the auto repair shop, bottom line was, you never knew exactly were your predator might be, you had one friend who was really paranoid and careful, it didn't help though, such a simple task as going down to the laundry room in his own apartment house got him eaten by some unknown predator, who simply got back into his or hers apartment to digests its meal.

So now you maybe have a better understanding to why I think twice before I put myself in a public situation, up until the end of high school nobody have to worry about being eaten, but as soon as high school ends and college begin it is free picking.

I parked my car and began walking towards the store, a group of teenagers hung out close to the entrance, it was three girls and two boys, they all looked to be between maybe fifteen to eighteen, hard to tell these days, if someone were to consume an other human in an early age their body developed faster than their peers.

One of the boys stood leaned back against the store's wall, he had an enormous human shaped bulge in his stomach, it still visible moved about within the gastric prison that were the teenagers belly, they were passing around a blunt, talking and laughing, the other boy obviously had also consumed some poor soul, but it must have been a lot earlier in the day, whoever it used to be were now nothing more than a rounded out bulge that protruded from the boy's tummy, none of the girls had any bulges.

When you walked past the group you made eye contact with the boy with the squirming belly, he winked one eye at you and grinned widely, the girls giggled when they saw you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RabieRabbit (UN: rabierabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RabieRabbit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240492-Vore-World/cid/2963856-Vore-world