*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Pool
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240551-Boys-Town/cid/2964601-The-Pool
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #2240551
Tales of Vore from boy's town
Chapter #1

The Pool

    by: RabieRabbit
On warm summer days like this one, most of the town inhabitants where at the pool to cool down, this included you and your two friends, your name is David, you're twelve years old with green eyes and brown long hair going a little past your shoulders.
Your friends name is Dalton, he's thirteen with blue hair in a bit of a Bieber hairstyle, and your other friend were Ben, a ten year old boy with black hair and short brown hair.

The three of you were hanging out in the pool, relaxing, while also at the same time keeping an eye out for vulnerable potential victims, the three of you had hunted together before and you trusted one another.

"Hey guys, look at that" Dalton says and points to a lone six year old in the middle of the pool, the boy seems to have a hard time staying above surface.

You all look at each other with hungry smiles, "Okay, who should get the first one this time?" you ask your friends.

"well, i wouldn't mind" Ben says shyly, you and Dalton smiles at each other and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RabieRabbit (UN: rabierabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RabieRabbit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240551-Boys-Town/cid/2964601-The-Pool