*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241536-Shrunken-Fascist/cid/2972430-A-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2241536
Fascists are shrunken, and you're one of them. You're given away to a random person.
Chapter #1

A beginning

    by: Jack Demon
In the very near future, hate-groups have been outlawed. Technology at the same time has advanced to the perfect shrinking of biological matter. These two were awfully convenient together, anyway, though legislation passed meant that from this point in the future, all those arrested for terrorism, those who preached hate speech online, all shrunken down. At first, small prisons were constructed, but another bill passed meant that those would be unneccesary.

Instead, these shrunken individuals would be sent to random people, for them to do with as they wished.

You're one of these people. Hate speech online was an umbrella that grew larger and larger as time went on, though you were one of the first few waves shrunken after the second bill. You could've been anything. As it was, a Trump supporter, declaring the election fraudulent. This was enough to have you arrested, shrunken down, and put in packaging. At a mere inch tall, you also came with a device that could alter your size for the convenience of your new owner.

Now as the light peeked into your box, you'd see who had received you.

You have the following choices:

1. Slot 1

2. Slot 2

3. Slot 3

*Noteb*
4. Slot 4

*Noteb*
5. Slot 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Demon (UN: demonicjack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241536-Shrunken-Fascist/cid/2972430-A-beginning