*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243884-Shrunken-Spider-Man/cid/3284382-A-Case-of-Mistaken-Identity
by cool
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2243884
Spider-Man is shrunken down and has to get the attention of other Marvel characters.
This choice: Slot 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Case of Mistaken Identity

    by: cool
“What happened last night?” Peter quietly groaned as he woke up, a pounding headache and a cold floor being the only things he immediately notice as he waited for his vision to return. As his vision slowly returned as well, Peter was shocked to find himself surrounded by cold glass, and beyond that was what looked like a giant room. Then he remembered what happened last night.

Peter was going on a nightly patrol, sprinting across a rooftop when his Spider-Sense went off. This allowed him to barely avoid the projectile, but it wasn’t a standard explosive as it released a yellow fog once it landed, catching Peter in the radius. When the gas dissipated, Peter felt perfectly fine, but that wasn’t the end as Peter saw the identity of his attackers, the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Peter Quill and Rocket Racoon few towards him with their jetpacks, ready to shoot him with their blasters. Spider-Man then shot a line of webs at Starlord's feet, holding him in place with his superior strength. Then Peter spun, swinging the space adventurer into his cyborg companion and leaving both in a dazed heap on the rooftop. Before the New York hero could ask why his former allies had decided to attack him, the next round of attackers ran towards him, Drax and Gamora.

Both of the green-skinned aliens had their blades drawn ready to avenge their defeated comrades. Peter had to put in a bit more effort to dodge their attacks as he began to feel fatigued, he then heard someone shout out that the chemicals were kicking in, but he wasn’t sure who as he jumped into the air and kicked off of Drax’s face, sending the alien warrior to the ground. Gamora swung at him while he was in midair, thinking he couldn’t dodge her attack.

Peter proved her wrong by grabbing her sword by the flat side and pulling it to the ground, throwing off Gamora’s balance enough to give him a free shot at her. He sped his palm forward, striking the former assassin’s chest and knocking the wind from her body. With the adrenaline beginning to wear off, Peter began to feel even woozier as his Spider-Sense kicked into overdrive. He felt like he was in constant danger but couldn’t tell the source until he noticed the area around him was slowly beginning to grow in size. Peter wasn’t able to think about this for long as Groot wrapped his tree-like limbs around him while Mantis placed a hand on his arm.

“Sleep,” the alien girl’s antenna flicked as she did so, and Peter began to lose consciousness. The last thing he remembered, aside from the growing forms of the Guardians around him, was something about a bounty.


“I guess I shrunk even more while I was asleep,” Peter Parker grumbled as he walked around the small enclosure. He placed his hand against the glass wall and found he could stick to the surface. As Peter scaled the wall, somewhat thankful he still had his suit and web shooters, a series of loud thumps echoed into his prison as people entered the room. Seeing the Guardians of the Galaxy, even through the glass jar, at such a massive size set into perspective how small he had become. He must be only a couple of inches if he was lucky.

“What do you mean the bounty poster was wrong?” Gamora shouted at Quill, who held an ice pack to the side of his head.

“I didn’t say it was wrong, only out of date. The Klyntar had moved to a new host, and they didn’t update the bounty until after we got back to the ship,” Peter sighed, too tired to be worried about Gamora stabbing him.

“And we can’t even capture the new target because we used up the last of our shrinking gas on bug boy,” Rocket states, equally unhappy they used an item that is very hard to come by and aren’t making any money for it. “Honestly, I think we should sell the guy to make up for what we lost already. I’m sure he could sell for a bit on the black market.”

“No, we should restore him,” Mantis states, feeling slightly guilty about Peter’s current state. Though she was also a bit perturbed by how injured her friends were when Peter fought back.

“We can’t do that without more of the gas,” Quill stated with a sigh. “It will take us a while to find more and then reverse the process to restore Spider-Man. Plus, it might be better just to keep him with us like he is. He’ll probably tell the other Earth heroes that we jumped him for money, so they probably won’t trust us if they find out.”

“Ooh, like a pet!” Drax reasoned, fairly interested in the idea. The spider warrior proved to be a formidable combatant, so keeping him around like a pet sounded very fun.

“Or we can make him a stress toy,” Gamora states with a bit of venom, her chest still hurt from when Peter hit her. “He made us look like chumps, so we might want to pay him back for that.”

“I am Groot,” the giant tree states, though Peter had no idea what he was saying. He had just reached the top of the jar and began pushing on the top to open it, but it did nothing as he did, but a small beep went off above.

Starlord approached the jar and saw the shrunken hero, the giant himself taking up Spider-Man’s vision. “It looks like he’s awake, what do you guys think we should do?”

What do the Guardians decide to do with the shrunken hero?

1. Letting their better nature win out, the Guardians decide to find a way to restore Peter’s size. Though this will take some time to do, they make him an honorary Guardian until they do so, hoping that will help smooth things over with the misunderstanding. He’ll be able to move around the ship freely, though he’ll need to avoid the unaware forms of his new crewmates.

2. Deciding that they need the money, which the Guardians always do, they agree to Rocket’s plan and try to sell Peter. Who can they find that is willing to purchase Peter, and how will they treat him?

3. The rest of the crew agrees with Quill to make Peter their pet, much to the shrunken hero’s dismay. His days will be spent being messed with by the giants and doing things for their amusement. He’ll be doing things like climbing their bodies, rubbing sore muscles, and whatever else they want him to do. How will Peter fare as a space pet?

4. Gamora’s idea holds some merit, so the rest of the Guardians decide to get some revenge on Peter for making them look like fools when they fought. So, the shrunken hero has to deal with the sadistic side of the various giants around him. He will need to run away from their stomping feet, struggle when he’s trapped beneath their clothes, and hope they don’t get bored of him to the point they get rid of him. Things don’t look good for him as the stress/sex toy of the Guardians.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cool (UN: ricardo2902 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cool has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243884-Shrunken-Spider-Man/cid/3284382-A-Case-of-Mistaken-Identity