*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the World of Tomorrow!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248337-Wide-Fat-Galaxy/cid/3024220-Welcome-to-the-World-of-Tomorrow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2248337
A interactive set in a sci-fi setting, with a rather fattening galactic government...
Chapter #1

Welcome to the World of Tomorrow!

    by: Keroro04
It is the year 4021.

The Sol Government is the sole ruling body of the Milky Way Galaxy, made up a coalition of hundreds of different species each with the goal of peace across the universe, with hundreds of thousands of member planets in the coalition.

While enemies to this government have existed in the past, they have all but vanished to public knowledge. Most missions done now are mainly exploratory or for dealing with any rebels to the Sol Government.

This decadence has led to rising weights across the Galaxy though, and our protagonists on the space ship Bos are no exception. In fact, they are probably have the most potential for gaining out of anyone in the Galaxy...


Captain Jezebel Howard
“Starship Captain”
Human, 24, 170 lbs, 5’5”


The captain of the Bos, Captain Jezebel was not really prepared for the job she was given. Having originally gotten a job as a security officer, she was unexpectedly promoted when the former captain got killed by a rebel attack. Now the captain, she’s forced into a leadership role, something she’s never been taught on how to handle and leading her to make rash decisions.

At the very least, growing up Jezebel had always found it easy enough to make friends. While Serena doesn’t trust her, the crew sure as hell does. And while this does give Jezebel a bit of imposter syndrome, she’s found that a bit of sweet food goes a long way in getting her to ignore that…

Jezebel starts out as a somewhat busty captain, with a big chest and a small potbelly. Her weight mostly settles in on her upper body, blessing her chest even further, though later on her belly eventually beats it out.

___

Serena Cho
“Security Officer”
Human, 23, 120 lbs, 5’10”


The new security officer of the Bos, Serena Cho is probably among the more experienced people on the ship, and arguably the one more deserving of the title of Captain if it weren’t for corporate bureaucracy. Serena acts as a voice of reason for Jezebel, and helps prevent her from making any choice that could endanger the Bos.

Serena… does not come from wealth though. She had to work her way to her job, and as such she did not have many friends growing up. Rather, her only current friend happens to be Bianca, who wants her to open up rather than being so stringent on rules.

Serena starts out as a tall, slender woman with a fit body and a bit of vitiligo, making some of her tanned skin white in blotches across her back and behind. She mainly gains weight in her lower body, most of it settling in her hips, waist, and ass.

___

Helena Vimes
“Chief Engineer”
Marrow, 26, 210 lbs, 5’2”


Helena Vimes is the chief engineer of the Bos, in charge of keeping the ship capable of flight. As a Marrow, she is similar to what Earth folk of the past would call mermaids, though her tail can at least split down the middle so she can walk on land. A bit shy, she doesn’t talk with fellow members of the Bos often, but she does have a hidden love for seeing other people grow.

When it comes to her history with the Sol Government, she’s actually a third generation employee as her mom and grandmother have also worked on Sol ships. While her mom and grandmother have worked primarily on water filled ships, she has however chose to work on a land bound ship as she finds working above water to be an apt challenge.

Helena starts off rather svelte, most of her above average weight being due to her tail being more dense with swimming muscles, though she still has a small potbelly. She mostly gains in her belly, but also has a sizeable portion go to her lower half, her tail even becoming thicker as her ass grows to accommodate it.

___

Bianca Verde
“Medical Officer”
Vinyan, 21, 155 lbs, 6’2”


Bianca Verde is the ship’s medical officer, and a member of the Vinyan species. Vinyans are a species of somewhat tall and plant-like humanoids with purple, grape-like skin and grapevine-like hair, but for her race Bianca is actually a mere runt! Seriously, she’s the shortest of her family and she does not like it.

As the medical officer, Bianca is in charge of making sure everyone is fit enough in order to continue their jobs. She’s very lax in regards to this however, as she is also very much a party animal. When there’s a medical emergency, she’d rather play it lax and cool with the rules… though when a life is immediately on the line she takes care of it with frightening speed.

Bianca starts as somewhat tall compared to the average human, with a sizeable chest but an otherwise slim body. Her gains tend to go top heavy, with anything not going into her chest gradually spreading across her body.

___

Lovely
“Former Ship AI”
Artificial Lifeform, 20, 140 lbs, 5’5”


Lovely is a unique case among the ship’s crew. Originally the ship’s AI meant to be used for running the ship’s life systems, a freak cosmic accident provided her a bio mechanical body, leading her to be recruited as a cadet to study her new body. She’s still getting used to being human, but has been planning on getting to know all of Sol’s customs personally, including their foods...

Due to being new to living though, Jezebel and Helena have certainly given her the support by placing her in a friend group alongside a bunch of Ensigns. She’s got a crush on a few of them, but doesn’t really know how to do the whole “love thing”. And it’s not a not feeling emotion thing either, it’s more just being a bisexual disaster when it comes to dating.

Lovely starts out as a somewhat toned, muscular woman with a boxer’s physique. She tends to gain solely in a hourglass figure, with her belly only getting minimal amounts of fat due to her being able to choose how her weight is allocated via slider. However, she can simply alter her weight to have any figure she wants depending on her mood.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Keroro04 (UN: keroro04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Keroro04 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248337-Wide-Fat-Galaxy/cid/3024220-Welcome-to-the-World-of-Tomorrow