*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249101-Luna-the-Tickle-Dreamer/cid/3031001-The-first-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2249101
Luna likes to live in her ticklish dreams more than in the boring real world.
Chapter #1

The first dream

    by: eye_dunno
Luna woke up in a beautiful meadow full of flowers. The sun shone down upon her but it did not burn her skin; it was warm, comforting. She could hear the birds chirping as they flew around her. Even the bunnies were hopping around in the bushes near where she lay. She arose from her grassy bed, unknowingly scaring some of the smaller creatures away, namely the bunnies and the squirrels. Turning her head left and right, she peered out over the landscape wondering where the heck she was. She wasn't scared though, she was calm and collected even though she had never dreamt of this place before.

She peered over the vast landscape, noting many things. In the close distance was a house made entirely of wood surrounded by vast amounts of flowers. There seemed to be no trace of plastic or metal on it. Beyond that was a volcano, seemingly dormant. To her right was a lush forest with tall trees. They seemed so tall and thick that she couldn't even guess as to what kind of trees they were. To her left and farther in the distance was a castle. Surely there would be people there, people with whom she could talk and get to know this strange land. Looking behind her appeared a swamp with what looked to be a small cabin... or maybe a large tree trunk? She couldn't tell from how far away she was. She could see the ocean just beyond the swamp and a little to the side of it. , which meant she wouldn't have to trek entirely through swamp water just to go see the ocean.

She had to move somewhere, but she had a tough choice to make. Which direction should she choose?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the wood house

*Noteb*
2. Go investigate the forest

*Noteb*
3. Go to the castle

*Noteb*
4. Go investigate the swamp

*Noteb*
5. Head towards the ocean

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eye_dunno (UN: jamin8r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249101-Luna-the-Tickle-Dreamer/cid/3031001-The-first-dream