*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251606-Shrunk-in-MHA/cid/3050688-The-Beginning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2251606
You shrink in U.A., and get caught by someone in the MHA Universe! GP for Good Additions!
Chapter #1

The Beginning.

    by: Aron Clancy
Ever since you were a kid, you always wanted to be a Hero. Watching Heroes like All Might, Endeavor, Mirko, Hawks, and several others saving people and beating the villains had filled you with such hope that you could one day be like them.

But unfortunately for you, your Quirk only lets you shrink down to sizes as small as half an inch. And to make matters worse, you have a sort of "Cooldown" timer for your Shrinking, which means that while you can stay Tiny for as long as you want, you can't Unshrink yourself for an amount of time that usually is only an hour or two, but can last for MUCH longer. Longest you've been Tiny was an entire week.

Your Quirk does have some upsides though, you're virtually invincible in Tiny form, You've been stomped, sat on, dropped in someone's shoe for the entirety of Gym class, and you've even been eaten before, both by animals and Bullies. But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like hell when it happens. You're invincibility probably has it's limits, but you REALLY didn't want to test them.

You've sent several applications into U.A., the most prestigious Hero School in Japan, but have heard nothing back. You know you can hack it as a Hero, be it a rescue Hero or even a Support one, but you knew it would be hard to convince anyone of that. The taunts from bullies at your school echoed in your head as you walked home from another hard day...

"A Hero?! YOU!? No way loser, you'd get stomped into the ground without anyone even noticing!"

"HA! Hey, maybe if they're lucky, some hot Villain will kidnap them and keep them as a pet!"

"Nah, they'd probably just eat you."

They laughed and laughed at you and your Quirk. You were desperate, and decided to take action.

The next day, you called in sick to your school, walked to the U.A. Building, and hid in an alleyway as you used your Quirk to shrink down to 2 inches tall, which would be small enough to not be noticed, but big enough to were you wouldn't spend the next week trying to make it to the school.

You planned on making to whichever office handled applications, and forcefully approve yours. You know it was illegal, and you knew that getting caught could ruin you're chances at being a Hero, but after years of being made fun of by everyone you told your dream to, you were desperate.

Luckily for you, there was a boy with green hair and a U.A. Uniform stopping just outside of your alley to look at something on his phone, you jumped up and onto his shoes while you had the chance, and waited for him to move on.

"Deku-kun!" You heard a girl yell. You see a brown-haired girl also in a U.A. Uniform run up to your "ride".

"Ah, Uraraka-san! You're early too, huh?" Deku said. "Hm? Is everything alright?" He asked her, making you realize she was looking right at you! You quickly hid behind his leg, and she eventually moves on.

"It's nothing, Deku-kun, I just thought I saw a bug on your foot..." She says, still kind of suspicious of what she saw.

"O-oh, okay. Well let's head on to school, being early never hurt anything." Deku said, and the two moved on, with a tiny hitchhiker.

Eventually, the two came to a stop in the halls of U.A. and your heart swelled with hope and excitement as you neared your destination. If everything worked out, you would be walking through these halls in a matter of weeks.

But things never really work out for you, do they?

"OI DEKU!!" An incredibly loud and angry voice yelled out, and your "ride" jumped in alarm at the noise, sending you flying down the hall....

----------------------------

Once you regained your senses, you realized that you now had ZERO idea where you were.

"Great, now I'm lost too...." You muttered to yourself.

Suddenly, two large objects crashed down either side of you, and you gaze up in fear at the giant figure now standing above you, looking down at you!

You had been caught by ___________!!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aron Clancy (UN: jikirauchiha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aron Clancy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251606-Shrunk-in-MHA/cid/3050688-The-Beginning