*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252840-Giantess-Babysitter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dababy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252840
Jason has shrunken in his own home and now has to survive his babysitter Jessica

Jason has shrunken in his own home and now has to survive his babysitter Jessica

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Rules: #1 Giantess characters only I am fine with you adding more characters, they just have to be giantess friends of Jessica

#2 Try to keep it unaware as possible it makes the story more fun

#3 Jason can’t grow back until his parents come back home

#4 do what you want with graphic scenes for Jason I am fine with anything, since this story is 18+

#5 Jason can’t grow past 1cm

Characters:
Jason age 14
Jason is a white, brown hair, green eyes character, and was 5’8 before he shrank. He has just entered 8th grade and is ready for his final year of middle school. Jason plays lacrosse and track making him a athletic athlete for the situation he is in. He finds Jessica a bit attractive, but he is still mad at his parents for hiring her as a babysitter.

Jessica age 17
She is a 6ft blonde, white, blue eye high school girl, who is one of the most popular and attractive students attending that school. She often plays high school girl basketball, and has even won the state championship. She is very athletic and likes to burn calories. She almost always hungry and she believes in the 5 second rule still. Everybody in town talks about her, and how attractive she is towards others. She herself is a bit of a naive character, and will often use other people’s stuff without permission, while babysitting. She does not like her job as a babysitter, but wants to save up her money to buy herself a new car. She is wearing a blue skirt with a white t~shirt, with a size 14 men shoes, since her feet are so big. She also has a D cup bra. Jessica has also been know to walk bare foot around peoples home and eat things out of their fridge. She also likes to try on other peoples clothing and use their showers for her pleasure. Jessica has also been know to use other people’s bedroom for her pleasure as well.


Intro:
Jason parents kisses him goodbye as they leave for the airport, they tell him Jessica will be home in one hour to babysit him for the weekend. Jason furious about being babysat for the weekend stomps to his room. He immediately went on his phone to play clash of clans to calm himself down. A mysterious message pops up on his phone asking him if wants to make this weekend more exciting. He clicks yes and then everything flashes. Next thing he knows he wakes up on the floor by his bed naked. He looks around and notices everything has gotten bigger. He begins to realize he is 1cm tall and he has to find a way to grow back before…

Stomp stomp stomp

Jessica arrived. You know you have seconds to react do you…
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252840-Giantess-Babysitter