*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253134-The-Roommate/cid/3062614-First-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2253134
Help Anthony enact his dreams of fattening up a man.
Chapter #1

First Day

    by: Bingratty
I was a bit of a nervous wreck. It was move in day which was part of the dreaded "week of welcome" where they make us attend a bunch of events to help meet people and make friends. I had a good group of friends in high school and I liked to think I was a friendly person but I’ve never been good at putting myself out there and meeting new people.

I was also dreading meeting my new roommate who was due to walk through the door any second. I had been randomly assigned to my roommate, Jake, and he had taken the initiative to reach out and text me over the summer. He seemed nice enough but the more he told me about himself the less I thought we would get along. Jake sounded like the antithesis of myself and my usual friends.

He was from a small town in the Michigan and sounded like a typical high school jock. He played baseball and was obsessed with watching sports, he was into video games but his taste didn't reach far past Call of Duty style shooters. I had tried to find photos of him online but he didn't have any social media which normally I would respect in someone but in this case it irritated me that I wasn't able to get a glimpse of him before we met.

I had all of these images of a douche soon-to-be frat bro building in my mind. He would probably stay up late partying, bring random girls over, leave dirty clothes around the dorm. I hoped that at least he would be attractive so that I would have something hot to look at for all of my troubles. I sat there on my bed stewing in my thoughts when I was interrupted by my mom coming in,

"This is the last box honey." she placed it on my desk and then turned to me. I could tell that the waterworks were coming.

We said our goodbyes and my teary mother shuffled out of the dorm. Leaving just me sitting in the quiet room, alone. I grabbed my phone and sat in my bed, trying to distract myself from the many emotions I was feeling. Just as I had settled down, I heard a knock.

"Hello?" called a slightly deep and smooth voice?

"Hey," I called back trying to act casual.

The door swung open and I saw Jake for the first time. I was immediately taken aback.

In some ways he looked exactly how I imagined. He was wearing a baseball jersey, gym shorts. His short blonde hair was mostly covered by a backwards baseball cap. What really stunned me though was just how drop dead gorgeous he was. He had a pretty fair complexation although he had a nice tan from summer. He was also very muscular although he didn't exactly have the typical lean body of a baseball jock, he was carrying a few extra pounds. I would estimate that he weighed around 220 pounds. He was also not that much taller than me, maybe 5' 11" or 6' at most.

I stood there motionless as he walked into the room. He took off his sunglasses and reached out a hand,

"Hey, I'm Jake, great to finally meet you in person!."

I realized I was staring at his face and quickly reached out my hand to shake his.

"Yeah, glad to finally see you."

There was an awkward moment of silence as we just made eye contact before we released our hands. Jake cleared his throat,

"Alright well I'm just gonna bring stuff up and then maybe we can do something."

"Sure, let me know if you need help with anything." I replied as he got to work carrying boxes into the room.

I was lost in my thoughts, I had been hoping for a hot roommate but Jake was on another level. I had never told anyone before but I had a secret fetish for fat. Don't get me wrong, I also loved a hot hunk just as much as the next guy but fat boys did something different to me and the fact that Jake had a chunky muscle build was almost too perfect. He was thick in all the right places, his arms and shoulders were muscular along with his large chest which framed his small gut nicely. He also had lovely thick thighs that supported a big bubble butt. Not to mention he had a gorgeous face, blue eyes, soft looking skin, and full lips that were to die for.

Jake finished bringing up his stuff, an act that I secretly watched with excitement as he heaved heavy boxes into the room.

"Hey man, I'm worn out. Wanna grab some food?"

You have the following choices:

1. Show Jake the dining hall downstairs.

*Noteb*
2. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bingratty (UN: pigratty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bingratty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253134-The-Roommate/cid/3062614-First-Day