*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your adventure begins: "The Lunch Lottery"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2256301-Tiny-and-Delicious-Your-Life-as-Food/cid/3089441-Your-adventure-begins-The-Lunch-Lottery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2256301
Find out what it is like to live as a shrunken person who is seen as food by the giants!
Chapter #1

Your adventure begins: "The Lunch Lottery"

    by: tasty
As a young and fit tiny (you are approximately Gummi Bear size in height), you have lived your life in a special community of tinies (known as the "Tiny Farm"). Every week, the giants who run the "Tiny Farm" hold a special lottery (known by the resident tinies as the "Lunch Lottery". This lottery is replicated in tiny farms across the globe, and is used to randomly select which tinies will be chosen for sale to the giants. Every tiny knows that those who are chosen will never be seen again, destined to be eaten by a hungry giant.

The odds of getting picked in each lottery are slim, given that each tiny farm boasts a huge population of resident tinies, but, sooner or later, every tiny is selected. This week is no different from countless others that you have experienced, at least to start with, as you listen to the results of the lottery. You are delighted to hear that one of your close friends "won" a five year exemption from the weekly lottery (oh how you wish that you could get a break like that!) and you listen to the names of those poor tinies who have been selected for sale. Then, to your abject horror, you hear your own name read out. You can hardly believe your ears and your heart hammers in your chest as you realise that this is no joke. You have just been selected for sale.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2256301-Tiny-and-Delicious-Your-Life-as-Food/cid/3089441-Your-adventure-begins-The-Lunch-Lottery