*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3154200-The-girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2258951
Suddenly girls around the world ascend to be greater then humanity
Chapter #1

The girls

    by: Rin's little fan
Although more than just one girl can gain this power we need to pick one to follow. (just because someone has powers in one doesn't mean they need them in another.)

Alice- 18 tall, blonde, smart, athletic, rich, and polite basically perfect in every way smart and resourceful she is a cheerleader and basically runs her school before gaining powers. No siblings

Jane- 18 brown hair, and small in both height and weight. Goes to the same school as Alice. Jane was sickly for most of her childhood causing her tiny figure. Although pretty she doesn't like attention so her friends ended up being dorky outcasts. When Alice moved to town in middle school Jane became her 1st friend. Although still friendly they don't spend much time together due to Alice's love of sports and Jane's inability to participate. Has a kid brother. Generally nice but may show less restraint with more power.

Katie- 14 year old, red hair, tomboy, and a brat. Has a 17 year old brother named Thomas that she loves to annoy. She's her parents little girl meaning she always gets her way and will use it get Thomas in trouble just for fun. Manipulation is her specialty and she will be the 1st to abuse and power she gets.

You have the following choices:

1. Alice

2. Jane

3. Katie

4. More girls

5. 2nd generation ascended

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3154200-The-girls