*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3120451-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Minion
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2259638
A shrunken guy is put at the mercy of horny males in this gay adventure!
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: Minion
Who shall we feature?

Option 1- 14 year Jeff had been best friends with 14 year old Zach since kindergarten. Unknown to Zach, Jeff had for the last couple years held a huge crush on his best friend but had always been too shy to say anything. One day Zach shrank down to 2 inches tall while walking home from school with Jeff.

Jeff is chubby with black hair. He is shy and secretly has extreme fetishes. Zach is thin with blond hair and is straight.

Option 2- Frank is a scrawny 17 year old geek who had been in the closet for years. He had always admired the school jocks and athletes from afar, wishing he could get a chance with them. One day while in the locker room, Frank suddenly shrank down to 2 inches tall.

Option 3- To Be Added

Option 4- Tim is a 16 year old guy with a 9 year old brother named Eric. Previously unknown to Tim, Eric has a condition where he has the crotch, armpits, and hormones of a well endowed mature male on his otherwise youthful body. Tim suddenly shrank to 3 inches while alone with his brother one day.


You have the following choices:

1. Option 1

2. Option 2

*Noteb*
3. Option 3

4. Option 4

*Noteb*
5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3120451-Beginning